Note and end of book

Hey.

Just letting you all know, I'm going to finish this book. I want to enter it in the Wattys, and my plan was to end this book when it hit 100 parts.

Thank you for all of your comments and votes, it makes me so happy when I see that someone has read my book, and the comments make me laugh.

Thanks to everyone who has been with me from the start, thanks to everyone who posts the sweetest comments, thanks to everyone who votes. This has been the book that kick-started my love for writing, and your feedback is what makes me smile.

Thanks to my core crew, a few of which I'll name here (if I don't name you here, I still love you, don't worry.)

Theassassinprincess: Your comments have me laughing, your pfp makes me smile and your OC in the last chapter was fun to write.

MelanyPJOFangirl: You always support me, I love your comments and you are amazing. Thank you for reading.

WingsofFireHybrid: You make my day with your comments, even the ones that are only an emoji. Love it and keep reading.

WolfStarT07: You are almost always one of the first people who vote/comment on a new part in this book, which is amazing.

@-via_strange-: You are so quick to jump into my latest bit of story, and even though you came in pretty late, you are one of my most reliable readers.

I'll just name 5, but there are heaps more people who I appreciate so much. Writing this book has helped me through a few dark times, when I'm sad, I got to a specific comment section, and the comments there make me smile again.

One last huge thank you to everyone who has supported me throughout this book.