Unmasked

Peter has his main suit (That Tony made.) but he made it himself. He isn't an Avenger and they don't know his identity. He has worked with the Avengers before tho. Aunt May knows about Spider-Man. 

Itallics are music.

It hadn't been a good day for Peter Parker. He had English first and second, which he hated. Then there was a fire drill during science, which lasted 3/4 of the period. He didn't bring lunch, and Ned was away.

Finally, the last bell of the day rang. Gathering up his stuff, Peter rushed out of the classroom.

Running home, he threw his stuff on the table, ready for homework. Pulling off his jumper and trackies, and getting into his Spider-Man suit, Peter grabbed his mask out of his bag. Pulling it on, he greeted his AI, KAREN.

"Hey KAREN. Any crimes yet?"

"Good Afternoon Peter. The Avengers are fighting HYDRA near Stark Tower, and they look like they could use some help. Alternatively, there are several people currently loitering  near Ernie's Doughnut Palace, with odd shaped beanies, possibly masks."

"I'll help the Avengers first. Play my patrol playlist please."

Peter swung out of the open bay window as his music started.

Peter made it to Stark Tower in record time. He could see and hear the Avengers fighting, about 3 blocks away. Lasers shook dust off a building, knocking off a deck chair from the pool area on the top of the building.

Swinging in and webbing the chair to the side of the building, Peter hummed along to his music.

Scanning the situation, Peter could see Black Widow, Falcon and Hawkeye fighting off AIM agents. Scarlet Witch and Vision were defending a small group of civilians. Iron Man, War Machine and Captain America were attacking the largest group of AIM agents, but a small group had broken off, and were trying to grab a small group of civilians.

"Not on my watch!" Peter shouted as he flung himself off the ledge he was perched on.

Shooting a web at one of the civilians and pulling them up and out of danger. Startled, the person wiggled the web off their leather jacket. The people retreated under a pavilion, essentially shielding themselves from Peter.

Sighing, Peter focused his webs on the AIM agents, webbing them to the building around him. Half an hour later, all the AIM agents were webbed up, and Peter tried to discreetly web his way out of there. The Avengers were scary.

"Not so fast. Who are you?" Questioned Iron Man, effortlessly keeping up with Peter.

Swinging faster, Peter tried to ignore the loud repulsers beside him.

After 5 minutes of relentless questioning, Iron Man gave up, and severed Peter's web.

Sent flipping and rolling in midair, Peter wildly flung out a web, missing the next building by a mile. Shutting his eyes, Peter accepted his fate.

POV CHANGE

Inside his suit, Tony had grown tired of the incessant questioning that he had subjected the Spider-Man to. Charging a small repulser blast, Tony hit his web, fully expecting the man to connect with another building. He didn't. A web narrowly missed Tony's head, and Tony instinctively ducked. The Spider-Man plummeted, seemingly resigned to his fate. He landed with a bone shattering thunk. His arm was tucked too far behind his back, and one leg was obviously broken. 

Cursing, and calling the team over the comms, Tony dropped down to scoop up the broken Spider. 

"Guys, that Spider-Man helped us, tried to get away and dropped, he's unresponsive and I'm flying him to the tower." Tony said, already on his way. Various versions of yes came over the radio.