Body Images

If you have anything you need to talk about, I'm here. Always. Anytime.
Anyway, on with the story.

This is based off a prompt I saw on Pinterest.
"You ready?" Asked the director.
"Yes." Replied the Avengers.
"Lights, Camera, ACTION!" He shouted.

"Hello, I'm Steve Rogers."
"Hey, I'm Tony Stark."
"Hi, I'm Natasha Romanoff."
"Hi, I'm Thor Odinson."
"I'm Bucky Barnes."
"I'm Clint Barton."
"I'm Bruce Banner."
"Yes, we are the Avengers.  But we aren't so different from you. We know that some of you aren't comfortable in your own bodies. Everyone has imperfections, including us. Today, we are going to show you just how many. But we still love ourselves. As we are." Steve said, not in his 'Captain America' voice, but his normal voice.

One by one, the Avengers showed their imperfections.
Steve showed everyone the stretch marks on his stomach, that he got because of the Vita-Rays and the Super-Solider serum.

Tony showed the scars on his chest, from when he got his Arc Reactor removed.

Nat showed the bullet wound above her hip, that she got from when she was protecting the doctor who was shot through her.

Thor took off his eyepatch, and winked at the camera, displaying the scarred socket where his eye once was.

Bucky removed his metal arm, and showed the camera where HYDRA had cut his actual arm off.

Clint turned off his hearing aides, and proudly signed 'I am deaf. But still awesome."

And Bruce showed how he wasn't muscular and ripped like the other Avengers, he had puppy fat. Like so many people (including me).

All through it, the Avengers were laughing, and talking. The short show ended with the words: Not everyone is perfect. Not even a superhero. We all have our weaknesses.

Here is a mandatory rest break. Go have a drink or a snack or smth. Go have a break (not my idea). I don't care if it's 3 AM, go have a snack. The book kicks into my more recent writing after this. ❤️❤️