After Civil War

So, I don't think Tony and Steve had any redemption after Civil War. So this is what I think happened

"No. Absolutely not. Oh c'mon, Steve literally tried to KILL me, just to protect his friend. No. It's out of the question." Tony said, arguing with a certain pirate on the phone. He sighed, and hung up.

"Hey kid, it's getting late, don't you have patrol?" Tony asked, looking towards his new 'intern'. Peter Parker, Spider-Man. Peter was slumped over the Spider Suit, fast asleep. After Germany, Tony had invited Peter to work on the suit in his lab, instead of using the meagre tools he had.

They had evolved to a father/son relationship. And, Peter's hot aunt, May, now knew about Spider-Man, so she didn't worry about late nights. Tony was happy, Peter was happy, May slept better knowing where Peter was, and everything was good.

Until a certain pirate decided that certain people deserved a new chance. Even though one of them tried to kill Tony, and the other didn't stop person.

Ding.

"Email from Pirate, Boss." FRIDAY announced, and Peter topped off the bench, and kept snoring gently.

"Open it please FRI." Tony said quietly.
It was a list of names.
'Steve Rogers, James (Bucky) Barnes, Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Clint Barton.'

Tony swore. Loudly.

"Wuh? What's going on? What did I miss?" Asked Peter, sitting up. Tony smiled at his childlike antics.

"Um, Peter, the rouge avengers are coming to the tower.... tomorrow morning."

"You've gotta be frick frack tic tac plick plack flick flack pick pack quick quack rick rack yick yak kidding me." Peter said, banging his head on the table repeatedly.

Tony laughed.

"Mister Stark, do you want me to be here?" Peter asked gently. He knew about Tony's panic attacks, and knew how to help him get out of them.

"Yes please Pete. But maybe not as Spidey, but as an intern. Maybe?" Tony asked awkwardly. Peter beamed.

Then, he slipped into the Spider-Man suit, and uttering a quick 'bye', and webbed out. Straight into the window.

"Ow. FRIDAY, can you please open it?" Peter groaned, rubbing his forehead.

"Certainly. Have a nice night Peter." FRIDAY replied, the window hissing open. Peter webbed out, and was soon lost from sight. Tony smiled, and turned to the small couch next to the door. He sank down, and fell asleep, dreaming of Siberia, and Cap repeatedly smashing his shield into Tony's faceplate.

Several times during the night Tony woke up, in a cold sweat. At about 5:00 Tony got up for the day, and started to work on Mark 51. The emergency suit. Just in case.

He was shaken away from the suit by Pirate man himself.

"Stark! The Avengers are here. Come greet them." Nick said.

Tony groaned. He really didn't want to do this. And Peter wasn't even here yet.

Tony walked down to the first floor, where Steve, Bucky, Wanda and Clint we're standing. Getting stared at on every angle.

"Hello everyone. Come up to your floor. It's the 47th floor. There's a kitchen, living room, etc for you all, you're not allowed higher, FRIDAY is watching, and you're all under house arrest, anything you need, ask FRI. Choose your rooms, that's all folks." Tony said, as quick as possible. He could feel a panic attack coming on. Then Peter arrived.

"Hi Mr Stark! Oh." Peter stopped short when he saw the avengers moving towards the lift.

"Who's that, Stark? Your kid? Illegitimate son?" Steve guessed, smirk on his face.

"I'm sorry boomer, I'm not his son, and it was rude of you to assume that. I'm actually his intern, and have helped him a whole lot since Germany, and I know what happened, I was there." Peter said loudly. Steve stared at him in shock. Peter realised his mistake.

"Oh frick. Bye." Peter said, running to the other lift. Steve stared again.

Imma leave it at 666 words, update tomorrow. Love you all