Coronavirus part 2

Prenk! This is about the prank war, that happened during the lockdown from the last chapter.

The mayhem started with a toothbrush, omelettes and a very strong tube of glue. Ordinary things? Nope. It all started when Clint arrived for his lockdown.

Everyone had been told to not bring anything, because c'mon, they were staying with a multi billionaire. Genius, playboy inventor. :)

So, Clint turned up, and as soon as he saw Scott, shit went down.

Apparently, Scott sent an ant, flicked into Clint's toothbrush to attack Clint, and Clint retaliated by putting tiny stink arrows (Tony was drunk when he made them, don't judge) in Scott's omelettes.

Then, Scott retaliated by somehow glueing everything in Clint's room to the roof. Right way up.

It was pandemonium. Until, Peter Stark, Tony's son, had an idea. 

"Hey, what if we have a two day prank war, then no more pranks!" Peter exclaimed, after the avengers found Scott hanging from an arrowhead on the roof, by his pants. He didn't even know how he got there, and Clint was sniggering in the corner.
Everyone wholeheartedly agreed .

Coincidentally, Rhodey got called out to a military base.

The teams were final.

Team Clint: Clint, Nat, Tony and Peter.
Team Scott: Scott, Sam, Wanda and Vision. Bruce was sitting out to referee, and he was out of bounds. All the other Avengers were on a mission.

They had exactly 48 hours to prank unless one team tapped out.

With Team Clint-
"Alright, we have a teenager in our team. Already a good start." Tony started, affectionately patting Peter on the head.

The discussions began. Tony and Clint would make as many new prank arrows as they could, Peter would think up pranks, and Nat would be recon, trying to find out what pranks the other team had.

With Team Scott-
"Ok, we have a witchy witch, the internet, a bird, and an ant." Scott said, rubbing his hands together.

"Ok, Vis and Wanda, you think up pranks, Sam, you order the stuff they need, I'll recon." Scott said, and everyone smiled. This would be fun.

In the vents *under da sea!*
Nat silently crawled around a corner, and was met with someone blocking her path.
"Hey!"
"Wait, what?"
"Stop copying me!"
They said at the same time.

Nat turned her torch on, and shined it onto Scott. She grumbled some curse words and crawled backwards, disappearing into the darkness of the vents. This would be funny.

As Scott crawled past, Nat stuck a mild tranquilliser dart into his neck, crawled back where he came, and watched Vision, Wanda and Sam design and order pranks and pranking material.

I lost interest in this oneshot
Might update later, planning to watch Iron Man 3, Avengers AoU, Endgame,and IW all night.