Instead, I can't get my husband's love.

Right, he's cheating, and he's also been seeking out the heroine trying to get her heart. I'm insulted by him, and even the ending of his death causes me to be shoveled with him.

Wow...

The only place to avoid death flag is...

In a book like this, there's nowhere.

I can't believe that I'm in it.

Haha—

Hahahaha—

Oh, my God. I'm going crazy.

"What?"

"What?"

Wait, what did I say?

I lift my head as soon as I hear a cold voice from the other side, gradually regaining my sanity. "Ah."

Oh, shit.I realized that I've said what I have been thinking about in my head.

I'm screwed.

"What are you saying now?"

"What? Huh?"

He coldly cuts off my word with a laugh, sending a chill up my spine.

"What did I say?" I blink brightly, as if I had no idea what he's trying to do.

I have to be very shameless if I'm trying to pretend that I'm clueless.

But, his eyes are still on me, even if there's little effort behind them.

"......"

He's staring to be exact.

Though I've heard exactly what he said, I can't believe the word came from his mouth with his gruesome gaze and a slight tilt of his head—

"Oh, look at the claws."

He has the audacity to pick up the claws in front of me.

As if nothing had happened.

"Well, the crab meat is very full."

"......"

"It's a place where the Lapel is bordered by a beach, so the duke's chefs are amazing at cooking seafood. Every time I eat, I'm amazed."

Smiling at him, I chew the well-coated crab meat in my mouth.

"Delicious."

I think it's just steamed, but I can feel the flavor as soon as I put it in my mouth.

It's amazing and delicious.

I'm so happy with the food that I can forget about everything and let it all fade away.

It's true that delicious food is the best.

Let's hum along and finish picking crab meat that's easy to eat.

"No divorce."

"...What does that—"

He's talented at distraction, but this isn't it.

"What?" I swallow the rest of my food and keep my focus on him. My eyes widen a bit nervously so I lower my chin a bit.

"No, divorce." He gives a cold, hard stare as he picks up the wine glass gracefully. "Don't even dream."

"..."

"Never."

No, what are you talking about?