Chapter 123

"Oh, it's so rare and small

"Oh, it's so rare and small. You can't get it unless you dig it yourself."

The answer seems a little hesitant, but—

"I see."

I nod, but I'm not curious about the identity of the herb.

In the novel, it was only mentioned as low in importance and was briefly glossed over.

"So, did you get some herbs?"

"No, I arrived last night and haven't been able to find it yet because it's not easily available."

"I see."

Anyway, while Abigail was staying in Condel, Cadensha seemed to run rampant.

Oddly enough, this seems to deviate a little from the original, but if you take a step back and look at it, it follows that line.

Of course, I know what the future holds, but should I say that it feels strangely suspicious because the timing seems to be interfering with my world?

Above all, Abigail, who came out of nowhere, is annoying.

Well, the setting of 'love at first sight' for Charles to Abigail has already been broken... Hasn't it?

I still don't know if it's broken or not.

Could it be that Charles, who fell in love with Abigail at first sight before meeting Abella, confessed to Abigail, but then they broke up, so he deliberately turned away from Abella?

The idea is so extreme that I can't even understand why I imagined it like that.

Thanks to that imagination, steam seems to spring up from the top of my head, so I look up at him.

"....."

In fact, when I try to stare at him harshly, Charles leans his head to the side, as if he doesn't understand the situation where he sees a fierce gaze.

"Abella?"

Right then, someone calls for Abigail.

She then opens her mouth with a polite tone.

"Then, I will get going now. Have a good time, both of you."

I hope you will have a comfortable time after fighting with your husband.

Abigail, who steps backwards after thinking of the vile remark, bows her head and turns around.

Between the two of us, or to be precise, the back of her who throws stones at my heart and then disappears so slowly—

"Whoo."

The wind blows her flowing hair.

Maybe it's sweat but my hair sticking to my forehead without moving annoys me as I wrinkle my forehead.