Chapter 2

For me, who lived in South Korea until just a few days ago, the word "soon-jang" was nothing but a word in the book.

While reading that there was such a custom, I thought, oh my God, it's cruel.

How could anyone survive? Are they crazy?

It was a part in the book that was unrealistic to the point where all the reviews agreed about it.

That's why in the novel, "Royal Princess, Abigail," my review was very short. The main antagonist, Charles Diago, who was the villain, fell in love and died of treason, and his wife, Abella, was buried with him.

Poor her.

After that, I put the book away and only read it again for fun.

But why, for what reason on earth—

Why did I become that poor Abella?

1.Dream

2. Death

3. A bad dream

4. An unjust death

Wow, what a life.

Honestly, whatever the answer is, even though my life is already twisted enough, I was going crazy still because I couldn't figure out why.

Abella hit her head hard when she fell down the stairs.

I—

Since my used car, which was bought to escape riding the hell train, had slipped in the rain and turned over. It was a situation where people would either open their eyes at the hospital and live or die according to the usual trajectory.

It's not like I'm suddenly reincarnated as a villainous character in a novel.

Of course not.

However, I want to be a special person to God and be taken care of by Him.

I prayed so.

Yes, that's right.

Everyone prays like that at least once.

They must.

But God, I've never wished for this kind of fate.

From black hair to blonde.

Dark eyes to blue eyes.

From an ordinary office worker to a Duchess.

Oh, my God.

I've become too special.

The crazier thing here is that the book lied.

At least it's fortunate that it's the book I've read before I died?

What was strange is the fact that the book I read existed in this world.

Of course, the names of the characters in this world are different from what I read—

It's the same story anyway.

The duke, called the devil of iron blood, dies, and his wife is buried with him.

Ha—

Isn't that crazy?

No.

What is this, God?

Though it's a special thing to be transmigrated into a book.

Then I should have met a great man and be the heroine who is well loved.