Chapter 122

I turn my head to the sound of jade beads, echoing amongst the loud commotion, and I see a familiar face.

Abigail.

It's not time.

To be honest, I have never forgotten her appearance since I saw her.

In the back of my head, I keep thinking of her.

If someone looked into my mind, they might have thought I loved her.

For that reason, the appearance of Abigail, who is dressed in a navy blue dress with silver hair hanging down, is recognizable even at first glance.

Abigail, who's looking at the two of us and smiling brightly, how can I not recognize her?

On top of that, I thought she has a pretty smile and shines brightly, even alone in the dark.

Not only that—

Abigail must have called, 'Your Excellency?'

Unless I've misheard, her voice sounded very friendly.

It's as if they know each other well, and there's no time for me to run a diversion to get away from her gentle call.

If it were possible, I would have run away in case Charles would see her.

Embarrassed, I lift my head up at Charles.

In my mind, I immediately thought, 'Do you two know each other?!'

Though I wanted to ask, what kind of sound will come out if I keep my mouth shut in this situation?

I can't seem to control myself, so I just stare at Charles.

"......"

He frowns slightly, clenching his jaw.

Hey. Isn't this the setting where you fell in love with that woman at first sight?

"I can't live without you."

"If I can't have you, I'll destroy it."

Wasn't he in love with Abigail with a heart full of obsession and madness?

Then, how—?

Watching his expression hardened as if annoyed, his gaze on Abigail is no different from looking at any other passerby.

Does the slightly hardened expression on his face mean that he seems annoyed by the interruption of the current situation?

What is this novel, really?

Am I not in a novel right now?

Nonsense.

That said, aren't there too many similarities to the novel, Royal Princess Abigail?

From the relationship between the characters to the background and the story behind it.

To be honest, it would not be an exaggeration to say that they are all the same.

Only one.

Except for the setting, 'Charles falls in love at first sight when he sees Abigail at the banquet hall of the Imperial Banquet to be held next year.'

Ah! Another one!

Except for 'Charles Diago started liking Abella, who was like a stranger to him in the novel.'

"......"

What's going on?

Is it because there's a variable in this world?