50. It's Impossible To Fight Fate

Start from the beginning

I reach out to grab his neck to pull him back down to me, but I can't quite reach him. Instead, I take hold of his gold necklace chain which has a cross pendant on it. Harry smiles down at me as he brings his lips to mine again. Whilst he is kissing me, he inserts himself inside of me and slowly starts pumping in and out.

I say his name into his lips as he continues kissing me hard. My eyes roll back at the slow, torturous pace he is going. I can feel every single inch of him as he thrusts deep inside of me before pulling himself almost all the way out and then thrusting into me again.

When he starts to quicken the pace, I stop kissing him and move my head to the side so that I can breathe better. I reach for the sheets beneath my body and grip onto them for support as he starts hitting me deeper.

Harry silences my moans by once again kissing me. I quietly hear him mutter profanities under his breath as he buries his head into my neck.

I feel my walls start to tighten as Harry spreads my legs apart even further. I try to bring my knees together but his hands keep them spread apart. I feel pressure in the pit of my stomach and it isn't from the baby kicking. It's a feeling I haven't felt in a while because Harry was always too afraid. Every time I would try to make a move on him, he would just start cuddling me instead. He felt weird that he would be fucking me with our daughter inside my tummy.

In his exact words, I can't be inside of you while she is inside of you.

I am so glad that he had a change of heart because I missed this feeling. I missed being this close with him. After all, this is how our little girl came about. Except we were both heavily intoxicated and sex is no where near as passionate when you can't remember it the next morning. To me, anyway. I want to remember every touch, every movement and every feeling when I'm with Harry.

I can't hold myself together any longer. I feel myself release and Harry let's out a raspy groan. He pumps himself in and out a few more times before I feel a warm liquid burst inside of me.

Harry pulls out and lays down on his back beside me. He is breathing so loudly. I reach over and place the back of my hand against his chest. His heart is beating so fast.

"See, you can be inside of me while she is inside of me." I say while laughing.

"Don't fucking ruin this moment. Just don't."

This only makes me laugh even more.

"All I can say is thank god you overcame whatever phobia that you had. Because my hormones have been going crazy and I have always been attracted to you, but man since being pregnant every time I look at you I just want to have sex with you."

Harry looks over at me and I can see a tiny bit of sweet on his forehead shining on the top of his head as the lights from outside in the city shine in on our room.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted you to say those words to me Hayes. If I knew that all it took was knocking you up to get you to want to fuck me even more, I would've put a baby in you a long time ago."

We both laugh with each other.

I roll onto my side and rest my head against his chest. He rests his hand on my left shoulder and traces circular motions gently on my skin with his fingertips.

"I can't express how much I appreciate you being here with me. I wouldn't be able to get through this if you weren't here. You make me stronger. When I first found out that Zayn wanted to leave, I was guttered. I knew him leaving was inevitable. I just didn't know when it would happen. Before going on stage, I was nervous and felt sick to my stomach that this was his last show."

"We are never going to perform together as a whole band ever again. I kept thinking about what would happen to the band. Could we finish the rest of the tour without him? Would people still want to watch us perform without him? It just doesn't feel right with one less person. But then you arrived and the second I seen your face and you smiled at me. That bright smile with those gorgeous eyes peering up at me and those pearly white teeth."

I smile to myself at his words.

"The second I looked at you I felt instant calmness. When I'm with you, I feel as though everything will be alright. Everything will fall into place. We will all be okay."

"Things will be okay Harry. It's not going to be easy, you're going to hurt, so many people are going to hurt. But you still have three other guys who are in this with you and Zayn will be in a better place I hope. I hope he finds his happiness away from this. I don't want him to regret his decision, that's a fear of mine. But I can't control what happens in Zayn's life. I will always be there for him, he knows that. But you're my man, Harry."

"You are my priority and I will do whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy. It kills me when I see you upset. You're the brightest light in my life. You're always so positive and find the good in every single person. You helped me to see the good in people. You lit up my entire world and I will spend my life doing the same for you. I love you so much and I want you to know that I am with you always. I've always got your back. I'll always support you. We have to look out for each other and our baby girl. Our little family."

"Our little family, I love the sound of that."

"When we first met, I know we were only eleven but all those years that we were best friends, it never crossed my mind that you would father my children. I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean like, we were friends for so long that I never thought hey, I'm going to fall in love with this boy and he's going to have my babies."

"I can't relate." Harry says.

"What do you mean?"

"I always knew that I'd fall in love with you. I knew that you would be the woman that I would marry. When I finally worked up the courage to kiss you when I was thirteen, I had a huge crush on you then and it never really went away. I kept telling myself that my feelings for you were just because I loved you as a person and I loved your company. As a friend. It only took me until I was bloody nineteen to realise that I always loved you more than a friend."

"Well I'm glad you kissed me in the pool that night we went skinny dipping. We had a lot to drink but as they always say, drunk words and actions come from sober thoughts."

"Yep and we've come a long way since that night. It was only two years ago but it seems like a lifetime ago. We have had so many ups, but our fair share of downs. I almost lost you for good last year."

When we broke up, we were set on making it a permanent one. At least for a while because we both wanted different things in life. Things to do with our family and our career that got between us. But I am so glad we found our way back to each other.

Fate has always brought us back to each other. And it's impossible to fight fate.

A/N: this isn't the end of the book I promise hahaha. There's still about 15 chapters to go. I just thought we should have some (kinda??) happiness after a few sad chapters. Thank you all for reading!! And to those of you who comment, I love reading them, they make my day. Have a great day/night everyone! xx