32. On The Road Again

It's been a short while since I've attended a One Direction Concert or actually heard Harry sing in general. He's always singing in the shower, in the car and when showing me new songs he's written but I haven't been around him in months. 

The second Harry steps on stage, he forgets about all the chaos going on in his personal life and he gives the crowd the best possible performance that he can. All of the boys do. I've already seen Niall and he knows about the baby but I haven't seen the other three yet. I am most intrigued to see Zayn.

Will he avoid me or will he be happy to see me? I guess I am about to find out. I arrived when the boys were sound checking and they've only just come back to their rooms. I was waiting in Harry's room of course.

"You have your own dressing room this tour" I say as I look around the place. They're only playing at this stadium for two nights but this room has been decked out by the crew just for Harry. There are Fleetwood Mac posters on the walls, black cushions on the leather couch and a vinyl in the far right hand corner. 

"We all decided that we needed our space. We spend enough time together on the road and out on stage so this is the little bit of time that we have to ourselves."

Harry has been walking around the room for the past five minutes and he is still going around the place, checking under cushions and behind the furniture. 

"Styles, are you looking for something?"

"I seem to have misplaced my shirt."

I stand up from the lounge and take a look around to see if I can find it. "Black tee, white tee or one of your fancy shirts?" I ask.

Harry looks up at me momentarily and laughs. "Fancy shirts." He says before taking another look through is dressing rack. 

"I only see a black tee."

"Oh, yeah." He holds his arm out to me and I throw him the shirt. Thank you. That's what I was looking for. I just like hearing you say fancy shirts."

"Sorry, I should have said button up. They are pretty fancy though. Especially that yellow one with the yellow stripes."

He puts his shirt on and when his head comes through the hole in the shirt, I see a smile on his face. "You like me wearing stripes, don't you?"

"I do. The black and yellow stripe will always be my favourite though, I think. Unless you wore leopard print, wow that would look so hot."

"Maybe one day I will just for you." He walks over to me and hugs me. 

I rest my head on his chest. "I'm looking forward to hearing you perform tonight. It's been a while." 

"Have you missed me performing?" He asks and I remove my head from his chest and look up at him. 

"Yeah, I have."

Dimples form on his cheeks as he tries to hide his smile. "Are you going to come out for the whole show or just a bit of it? You know, if you aren't feeling up to it I would rather you stay back here and be comfortable. And if you are tired please feel free to take a nap. I can find a blanket for you somewhere or make you a cup of tea. Do you want a cup of tea now?"

I place my hand on his cheek and lightly tap it as I remove my head from his chest and take a few steps away from him. "Thanks H, I will come have a lay down if I feel tired. I will come out into the photographers pit for a few songs. You know I am never allowed to stay for the whole show."

He lets out a sigh and drops his head to the left so it is hovering just above his shoulder. "I know it sucks but you know it is for your safety."

I not my head and smile at him. "I understand."