47. Birth Videos

"How about High School Musical?" Harry shakes his head. "High School Musical 2?" Once again, he shakes his head in disagreement. "Beauty and the Beast?"

Harry reaches over and snatched the tv remote from my hand. "For the last time, I'm not watching a fucking Disney movie. I want to watch an action drama."

I place my hand on my stomach and move it around in circular motions. "You do know that you'll have to get used to the Disney movies once she comes out."

"The poor child isn't going to have a choice. You'll be watching Cinderella with her on her first night."

I laugh at him because he is probably right. I'm going to have the perfect excuse to watch Disney movies because I can say our daughter wants to watch it.

"Come on Styles, deep down you love Disney movies. I hear you singing them."

"That's because they get stuck in my head. Seriously? Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore. Let it go, let it go, turn away and slam the door." Harry breaks out into the chorus of frozen, and he absolutely nails it. My eyes immediately drop to my stomach and a smile ignites my face as I feel the baby kick.

"She's kicking. I knew she would be a Disney lover."

"That's bullshit, she's doing it because she likes the sound of my voice."

Once again, he's speaking facts. There's something about Harry's voice which makes her super active. She is always interactive when he sings because I think it soothes her. Or maybe she's angry and wants him to shut up. I'm only joking, she is definitely comforted by his voice. Aren't we all?

"Do you still like the name London?"

He nods. "Yeah, but let's not decide on anything until we meet her. London and Evelyn are my favourites so far."

"Evelyn? I haven't heard you suggest that yet."

"We can call her Evie for short. Do you like it?"

"I don't know. Like you said, let's decide when we meet her." I reach for the remote and take it back off Harry. "Though I'm a little worried because we can barely decide on a film to watch. Imagine how difficult the decision will be to name our daughter."

Harry half laughs. "Yeah, good luck to us."

I press the YouTube button on the remote and launch the YouTube app on the tv.

"We have wifi don't we?"

"Yes Hailey."

"Don't say it like that."

Harry looks at me in shock as he turns on his side to look at me. "Like what?"

"Like you're stating the obvious. I was flying economy eighteen months ago. I am still getting used to first class, let alone these private jets that you fly in more than you're in a car."

"I'm in a car way more often than jets."

"I was being hypothetical."

Harry lays back down on the bed and let's out a sigh. I look over at him and see him closing his eyes.

"Are you tired?"

"No, I'm bored. Just put on a movie. Any movie except Disney."

"Alright, I'll choose something that will definitely make you anything except bored."

His eyes burst open and he turns his head to look at me. A cheeky smirk ignites his face. "Hailey Hayes, are you going to put on porn? I know there's only one flight attendant on board, but she could walk in at any moment."