70. Christening The House

Harry walks a few metres ahead of me and guides me towards another room. Meanwhile I am waddling behind him, struggling for breath and to keep up with his long strides. This waddle has only developed over the last few weeks. Before that, I was getting around reasonably well. 

"Now this is the media room. There's a built in projector and some couches set up, but personally I would change-" he turns around to look at me and that's when he stops speaking. Harry laughs at me and hurries to my side. "Sorry. How are you doing my love?" He places his one hand beneath my arm and his other arm around my waist to support me. 

"I'm good, I'm good. Just a little slow."

"Slow? You've never been able to keep up with me anyway."

I elbow his side while leaning into him. "Shut up, you're the one who walks insanely fast. It's like you're always in a hurry."

"I'm a busy man."

I look up at him. "Yeah you are." I kiss his cheek. "Can we just stand here for a second?" I rest my head against his chest while leaning into him. Harry is so warm and comforting. Besides, I feel like I haven't really had the change to hold him since he got back. 

We started touring the house last night, but we were both pretty tired so we went back to my parent's place. Now we are here bright and early to finish the remainder of the house tour. I kept pinching myself on the drive over here. It's so surreal that this place that I have been observing from afar for so many years is my home now. 

All thanks to one incredible man. 

I move my hands from around his waist, to his face and I pull his gorgeous face down to meet mine. I kiss his lips and feel him smiling into my lips.

"What was that for?"

"To say thank you."

"You've thanked me like every ten minutes."

I smile, knowing that I have said it a lot of times in the past twelve hours. I will never stop thanking him. I am so grateful for him. Not just for the house, but for everything. Without Harry, I would have never left Australia and I would probably be drowning in uni work while being in a huge debt because degrees are crazy expensive. 

After the long kiss, I lean in again.

"Can you show me upstairs?"

"You don't want to see the theatre room? There's still another bathroom and a study to see too."

I shake my head. "I can see them later. I want you to take me upstairs now."

"What?" Harry raises an eyebrow at me and tilts his head to the side while staring at me with confusion. "Isn't this your dream house? Don't tell me I wasted all of this money on-"

Too impatient for him to finish his sentence, I lean into him and place my lips against his ear. "I want to see the bedroom."

Taken aback by what I said to him, Harry places his hands on my shoulders and gently pushes me backwards. "Baby, I would love to. But uh... there's no bed. The one bed that was in this house, Geoffrey donated to his Church."

I walk ahead of him into the media room, pulling on his hand so that he follows me. "Perfect, plenty of couches to choose from." I turn around and grip onto his shirt as I walk backwards towards the front lounge with Harry guiding me cautiously. 

"For someone who was so out of breath a minute ago, you sure-"

"Shh, stop talking." I kiss him again and in the midst of the kiss, I lift up his shirt. Harry pulls away briefly to discard his shirt before crashing his lips back onto mine. He carefully lowers me down onto the lounge and climbs on top of me. 

He looks me in the eyes while slipping down the straps of my floral orange maxi dress. He takes my breaths in his hands and leans down to kiss my left one. When his tongue slides over my nipple, I let out a moan. 

He's being very slow. I don't know if it's because he wants to be gentle, or because he is feeling passionate. He grabs the cushion from behind me and slides it beneath my shoulders so that I am not laying completely on my back. Due to being heavily pregnant, if I lie flat on my back, I wouldn't be able to breathe. 

I reach for his belt and unbuckle it before opening the zipper of his jeans. Harry climbs off of me for a moment and pulls his jeans down his legs and leaves them lying on the floor, along with his underwear. 

"The good thing about you being pregnant is that I don't have to worry about keeping a condom with me anymore."

I laugh while nodding in agreement. "It feels much better too."

Harry parts my legs more and moves further up between them while positioning himself at my entrance. When he first pushes in, I close my eyes and enjoy the initial sensation. It's probably because of the hormones, but I have enjoyed sex even more while being pregnant. Obviously I previously enjoyed it because this man isn't just musically talented. But the feeling is just sensational. 

He continues moving in and out of me, keeping his movements slow and deep. I adjust my hips slightly which gives him even more access and allows him to get his entire length inside of me. 

"Fuck, this is one way to christen our new house."

"I'd much rather this than a house warming party."

"Feels pretty warm to me."

"Oh my god Harry." I am about to laugh, but it is replaced by another moan. Our lips brush together every time he moves. Harry closes the distance every now and then to kiss me. His hand reaches down and caresses my stomach before trailing up to my breast. 

My walls begin to tighten and Harry closes his eyes whilst moaning because of the tight feeling. I grip onto his biceps while he speeds up his pace. He moves in circular motions before releasing. He leans down to kiss me and pumps in and out before my release comes soon after. He slips out of me and lays down beside me on the lounge. 

I play with the cross pendent that hangs from the gold chain around his neck. "So do you want to show me the rest of the house now?" I ask, craning my neck to look up at him. 

Harry closes his eyes and lets out a quiet laugh. "No, that can wait. I want to stay like this for a bit longer." He tilts his head downwards and places a kiss on top of my head while his hand soothingly caresses my stomach. "She's kicking."

"Yeah, because she's like Mum and Dad, what the hell just happened?"

Harry scrunches his nose. "Stop, you already know how weird I feel about her being like ... basically there while we are fucking."

"Well you didn't seem to care two minutes ago."

He places his hand over my mouth for a brief moment. "Please, just stop talking."

Make me.