36. If I Could Fly

I flip the camera from the white crib in front of me, back to my face so Harry can see me. "So what do you think of it? Do you think it's too big? There are one's a bit smaller but I was thinking we could keep her in the same crib as she gets older. That way she doesn't have to get used to sleeping in a new bed."

Harry pushes his hair back off his face and lets out a sigh as he leans back into the dark red lounge he is sitting on in his hotel room. He's in Perth for the final show of the Australian leg of the tour taking place tomorrow night.

"Uhh..."

"I'll flip the camera and-"

"No" he is quick to answer and I look at him unsurely as I hold my finger still. I was just about to tap on the reverse camera button. "The crib looks great. Get that one. I like looking at this side of the camera more."

I look around the store to make sure that nobody is around me. Thankfully I am alone and I smile down at my phone.

"Can people hear me?"

I shake my head and pull my hair behind my ear, revealing the one earphone in my right ear. "Just me."

"Good. Now I can tell you that I think you look incredibly beautiful. That lime green dress is new, isn't it?"

"It is, now stop flattering me. You're distracting me and we need furniture ASAP. I'm going to buy the crib but the lady was telling me I can't take it home today, it will be ordered in. Which is perfect because I want to paint the nursery first."

Harry pulls his hoodie over his head and tosses it to the side. His bed hair is even messier than before from taking off the hoodie. I think he looks hot like this. Once again, I find myself getting distracted by his charming looks.

"Hailey."

"Sorry, what?"

He smirks. "Would you like me to put clothes on or do you think you are able to handle yourself. It's not good to get flustered in a public place."

I bite down on my lip to stop myself from laughing. "Shut up."

"Stop biting your lip or you'll make me flustered. It's already hard enough seeing you dressed in that sexy lime dress and not being able to peel it off you later. Emphasis on the hard."

"Harry." I say in a warning tone and look around the store frantically. Despite nobody watching me, I still panic momentarily.

"I think we shouldn't worry about a nursery."

My eyes widen. "What do you mean? She needs a room."

"I thought the crib was just going to go in your room for the time being."

"The time being? What's that supposed to mean?"

"What exactly did you tell the worker lady when you said you were looking for a baby bed? Did she look down at your stomach? Did she notice anything?"

"When I first walked in the store she recognised me and sent her condolences my way for my sister. And then of course with my sister permission, I used her as an excuse for my reason behind coming here today. She thinks I am shopping for my sister. You dodged my previous question. Now please answer it."

Harry shrugs his shoulders and lets out a deep sigh as he flops down on the dark red couch and holds his phone above his head as he remains in this new position.

"Having a nursery makes things sound pretty permanent. Were you planning on raising our daughter in Australia for the rest of her life without even asking for my opinion on that?"