51. Go Fish

"Do you have any two's?"

"Go fish."

"But you just asked me for one on your last turn."

"And I picked up a two and made a pair. Go fish, pick up."

Harry sighs and picks up a card.

My eyes scan across the five cards in my hands. "Do you have a four?"

Before Harry answers, the sound of the front door slamming catches both of our attention. Louis appears from the hallway and he has his head facing the ground as he mutters something under his breath. I look at Harry and he is raising his eyebrows with his lips pressed together.

"Is he alright?" I ask Harry. He shrugs his shoulders. "Hey Lou-" my voice is silenced by his bedroom door slamming shut.

"He put his phone into his pocket. Maybe he had an argument with somebody."

I place my cards down on the table.

"Talk to him."

"No, he needs time to clear his head." Harry looks down at his cards and pulls out one from his deck. He hands me a red four of hearts.

I take the card from his hands and put it on top of my cards which are still lying flat on the table. "No, he needs a friend. And I want to know what happened so go on."

Harry laughs at me. "You nosy little thing." He places his cards down on the table and stands up from his chair. "No peeking at my cards. We will finish this game when I'm done."

I nod my head and reach over to grab my glass of water while I wait for Harry to speak to Louis.

While I am drinking from my glass, my phone starts buzzing against the wooden table because I have it on silent. I lean to the right so that I can see who is calling me.

Mum.

I let out a soft sigh and sit back in my chair. I feel awful for not speaking to her for so long, but she pissed me off the last time I spoke to her when she called me selfish for choosing to go on tour with my boyfriend over caring for my sister. My hand hovers over the phone, before slipping back down the edge of the table, and down by my side. I don't have the energy to speak to her right now. I'm exhausted today.

Harry returns sooner than I anticipated. He was barely there for three minutes. I look up at him with my eyebrows raised, waiting for the goss.

"He wanted Thai for dinner, the place was closed. Now, where were we?" Harry picks up his cards and stares down at them. It's my turn. Do you have an eight?" He looks up at me.

"No."

"I believe the words you are looking for my love, are go fish."

"No as in no that can't be what got him so angry."

He cracks a smirk and I know that he is messing with me.

"Oh my god, tell me."

"Only if you give me my eight."

I pick up my deck of cards and hand him the card which he wants. "Now tell me."

"He's been trying to call Zayn and Zayn keeps declining his calls. He won't reply to his texts. Actually, he hasn't replied to any of my texts either."

"He isn't responding to mine either."

"So Louis was out on his way to get Thai and he didn't make it there because he got as far as the driveway when he got a call from Linda from management. She told him that Zayn personally contacted her and requested that she tell Louis to stop trying to contact him."