43. Heartbeat

With my keys and my purse in one hand, I use my other hand to call Harry on FaceTime. I get out of my car, close the door and lock it meanwhile Harry is yet to answer my call.

Lately I have been paying more attention to the extra weight that I am carrying around. Weight gain during pregnancy is normal, obviously. However, I am starting to feel like a big hippopotamus struggling to get out of my car and needing to grip onto the car door for extra support.

Another time is when I am getting out of bed. I can't just sit up and jump out anymore. No, I need to push the covers off my body, roll onto my side, sit upright - which is the hardest part, dangle my legs over the side of the bed and lastly, wriggle off the mattress and hope that my feet find the floor in a steady position so that I don't fall face first into the floor and hurt my baby.

It's all much easier when I'm with Harry because he helps me. I am an independent woman who would much rather help myself out of bed. But I would he lying if I said it wasn't hell of a lot easier when Harry is there to help me. These are first world problems though.

There are plenty more problems in the world than a pregnant woman having to get herself out of bed. At least I can manage to get out of bed without assistance. My sister on the other hand, she's not so lucky.

Being on the phone to Harry was a good distraction. I spoke to him and got my anger off my chest. Now I feel much better. Despite my sister being the person who I am the angriest at right now, I still can't help but feel guilty. Maybe I pushed her too hard today. Maybe I have come across too strong and made it look like I was trying to replace her, even thought that wasn't my intention at all.

I just wanted to help Aaron with the kids. Rachel is an incredible mother and it is impossible for her to be replaced in the lives of Tori and Tyde. And for Aaron, I can't believe she assumed that I would make a move on him if she died. Aaron is like a brother to me. Not to mention, there's been so many men that I could have dated but I can't seem to get over a six feet tall British guy with dark curly hair, bright green eyes and a heart full of gold.

Speaking of that British guy. He didn't answer my FaceTime call. I'll call him back. Maybe he's in the bathroom, getting room service or flexing his biceps in the mirror after his long gym session today.

After 2 rings, the FaceTime call ends. The little shit declined my call. I don't take people declining my calls lightly. As I unlock the front door and push the door open, I call him back again. I kick the door closed with my foot and hear it lock as I continue walking further into the house.

Once again, he declines my call. I hit his name again and call him for the fourth time.

"I swear Styles, if you decline me one more time I will- Harry, hey." I quickly change my tone as his face pops onto the phone screen. "Nice of you to pick up."

He has a cheeky grin on my face which only confirms that he was purposely declining my calls.

"Sorry, I was quite busy."

"Oh yeah, doing what? Braiding your hair?"

"Nope. I haven't quite mastered that yet. Lou is still teaching me. For now I'm sticking with the bun." He turns his head to the side to show me his man bun.

His hair has grown so much that he can get every single piece into the bun now. There's no stray pieces hanging beneath the bun because they're too short to fit in the elastic. Harry's hair is just below his shoulders.

"I've been looking at hairstyles because I'm in need of a change. I'm too scared to dye my hair because I've always been a blonde and dark hair probably won't suit me. I was thinking layers but then I came across a girl who had a long bob and I was digging it. Do you think I would suit a bob?"