50. It's Impossible To Fight Fate

I've been trying to force myself to sleep since I came back into the room. There's just so much on my mind that every time my weary eyes drift together, my thoughts wake me right back up.

The hotel room door unlocks and I hear Harry's footsteps. He's trying to tip toe, but his boots are loud against the wooden floorboards no matter how softly he tries to walk.

He slips off his boots and I hear him swiftly kick them aside before he begins unbuckling his belt. Once he has removed all of his clothes, he pulls down the bedsheets on his side of the bed and slips in beneath them. I can hear him taking deep breaths to slow down his breathing. 

"You okay?" I ask in a whispered tone, even though I know the answer already.

Ignoring my question, Harry whispers back to me. "Sorry that I woke you."

His voice despite in a whisper, sounds pretty normal. It doesn't sound like he has just been crying. So that's slightly positive. It would break me knowing that he would be crying himself to sleep.

"You didn't."

Harry rolls over and I feel his arm cross my body. His hand is on my left hip while his arm is hanging beneath my stomach. His skin is warm against mine. I'm wearing a baby pink nightgown which has slipped up my body, leaving the lower half of my body completely bare. Harry pulls my body backwards so that my back is against his chest. Which also means that Harry's lower region is pushing right against the top of my ass. Right on the tail bone to be exact.

He holds me tightly against him and brushes my hair away from his face with his free hand. Now I can feel the air coming from his nose, onto my neck as he breathes.

We remain like this for a moment, until I roll onto my opposite side where I am now facing him. It's dark, but I can see the outline of his strong jawline and sharp nose. I can see the long hairs of his eyelashes which are pressing on top of his cheeks as his eyes remain closed. I bring my hand up to his face and he relaxes his head into my hand.

I open my mouth while I stare at his admirable lips and he must feel me breathing against his mouth because he slightly parts his lips. I tilt my chin upwards and move my face inwards as I bring my lips to his. At first he doesn't kiss me back, he remains still while I tilt my head to the side to kiss him harder. Then, Harry lowers his head even more and squeezes my butt with his hand as he kisses me back. He slips his tongue into my mouth to deepen the kiss even more, and to take control.

Just when I was really getting into the kiss, Harry breaks away the contact at our mouths and instead starts kissing my neck. He digs his head into the left side of my neck and I involuntarily tilt it to the side more as he kisses my favourite spot just below my ear. He sucks on my neck in the hollow part of my collar bone before trailing kisses down my chest, in the space between my boobs and stops when the nightgown won't allow him to go any further.

He throws his leg over me so that both of his knees are resting either side of my body. He hovers over me and pushes the blankets off of his back. I feel a cool gust of air on my body from the vents above us as the duvet is now on the end of the bed. Harry slowly lowers his body on top of mine, supporting his body weight with his hands which are placed at either side of my shoulders. He kisses my lips again before pulling away, leaving me wanting him even more.

He grips onto both of my legs, just above the ankles and pushes forwards so that my feet are placed flat on the bed and my knees are pointing up towards the roof.

Harry stares down at my parted legs.

"And people say pregnancy makes you less flexible."

"I need to be this flexible for when I keep my legs wide apart for her to come out."