77. Deep & Meaningful

I stand in front of the mirror and run my hands down my torso, straightening out the red silk dress which I just put on. I don't know what colour to wear for the interview. This video is going to be watched by millions of people. It is the first video that will be released to the world about our daughter. I need to look good. 

I'm just not feeling myself. I'm 8 weeks postpartum. I didn't expect my body to immediately bounce back into the previous shape I was in. I don't ever expect to have my previous body back at all. But it's hard to feel confident and sexy when I'm still getting used to all of these new curves. I've recently started back exercising and breast feeding has helped me drop the weight fast. But I still don't feel great in my own skin. It's going to take time. 

I'm hopeless at decisions when it comes to what I'm going to wear. So I'll ask the expert himself on his fashion advise. 

"Harry." I call out after running down the stairs. "Harry, where are you?"

I see him sitting outside on the deck chair by the pool. I go outside and pull the hat off his face and look down at him with my hands on my hips. "I need to ask you something."

"Oh no, I know that face." He says while squinting one eye shut because of the sun in his eyes. "That's your serious face." He sits up, crosses his arms over his chest, leans forwards, pouts his lips and frowns to mirror my current expression.

"Yes it is."

He uncrosses his arms and stands to his feet, now extending his arm out to me. I look at him hesitantly. "Come on, come with me." He reaches towards my hand and grabs onto it and pulls me towards the other end of the pool area. 

My inner suspicion heightens when he pulls me closer to the pool. I dig my heels into the ground and pull backwards against him. He turns around to look at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"What?"

"Styles, you're pulling me towards the pool after I say to you that I want to ask you a serious question."

He rolls his pretty eyes backwards. "Well I'm not going to drown you if that's what you're afraid of."

A small laugh escapes my lips and I give up being so stubborn. I may have followed him here willingly, but I am suspecting that he will push me into the pool at any second so I am ready to make a run for it at any given moment. 

"Harry, what the hell are you doing?"

He aggressively holds his pointer finger up at me. "Just wait." He says in an impatient tone. I should be the one who is impatient seeing as I have no idea what his motive is.

When we reach the western end of the pool which is the deep end, Harry reaches out for my hand again. I ignore the gesture and instead hold onto the fence with two hands.

"Oh come on, take my hand."

Harry walks over to me and he grips onto my wrists. He tugs at them, trying to loosen my grip on the fence. "Don't you trust me?"

"No, I really don't."

His jaw drops. "I'm offended." He says sarcastically before turning around and walking off. I take this opportunity to push him into the pool. While I am running towards him, he turns back around. We are only a mere metre away from the pool and Harry catches onto what I'm doing and he wraps his arms around me, holding me against his body.

"Damn it, I was so close." I say as I rest my cheek on his chest. I can hear him breathing heavily.

"Unlike you, I don't care to take a dip."

He takes a step towards the water and because he is much stronger than I am, I am forced to move with him.

"No, no, n-" my words are cut off by my head going under water. This end of the pool is 2 metres deep so my head goes completely under water. When I reach the bottom, I push off of it and swim up to the surface.