44. Confined To His Hotel

After one of the most stressful nights of the year, I finally made it home to my cosy queen sized bed and fell asleep to the sound of my boyfriends gentle voice singing Richard Marx's should've known better.

The following morning I woke up with a new positive outlook on my life. I want to get back to a healthier routine. Lately I've been treating myself to junk food because of the excuse of the baby wanted it. But in order to feel my best and keep this baby healthy, I need to eat healthy and exercise.

I didn't get to sleep until 3am so I set my alarm for 10am. I hit snooze three times so it's nearing 10:30am, but I'm going on a walk to start my day.

There's nothing better than resting your arms against the log wall at the top of the beach and feeling the salty sea breeze brush against your skin.

I grab my headphones and place them around my neck before picking up a pair of black shorts and stepping into them one foot at a time. I use my bed for support because I almost lose my balance while placing my left leg into the shorts. I have the worst balance so I need to be extra careful of falling. I would never forgive myself if I fell and hurt my baby.

The last thing I reach for in my wardrobe is a large white jumper. I'm pretty sure this one is Harry's from 2012 and I stole it ... and I don't plan on returning it to him anytime soon.

It's supposed to hit 38°C today. Hiding this bump isn't easy when you're sweating your ass off from wearing too many clothes during the Australian summer.

During my first trimester and beginning of my second trimester, you could barely tell that I was pregnant. At most, I looked like just I ate a big lunch and had a food baby. But now, I'm gaining more weight in my cheeks, neck, arms and thighs. My boobs and ass are huge. For somebody who never had boobs or a butt, pregnancy has given me a new appreciation for being thicker.

Hopefully post baby, the genetic gods will be kind enough and let me keep them. Losing the baby weight is something that I'm excited for. It's a challenge that I'm setting myself. I'll give myself one year to get my body back into shape. I don't expect to ever have my pre-baby body. My pre-baby body resembled a 12 year old boy. Tall, think, lanky and a flat chest. Before pregnancy, I was lucky to be an A cup. Now I'm well into a C.

When I'm ready to lose the baby weight, I am hoping that Rachel will be back on her feet and be able to be my trainer. I plan on giving Aaron a call around noon to ask how her physio appointment went.

After splashing my face with cool water and cleaning my teeth, I pick up my phone from my bedside table. As I am about to turn around to head out of my room, the list of missed calls and text message notifications stops me from leaving.

17 missed calls from Zayn and 10 new text messages. They're all from Zayn.

Zayn: You awake yet?

Zayn: Hailey, are you awake?

Zayn: Call me ASAP. Sorry to bother you but it's urgent.

Zayn: Hailey

Zayn: Hailey

Zayn: I'm going to keep calling and texting you every five minutes until you wake up.

Zayn: Yo Hailey!!!

Zayn: Call me urgently.

Zayn: Hailey???

Zayn: Alright, I give up. Just call me when you see this.

I was in such a deep sleep that I didn't even hear my phone vibrating against my wooden bedside table. My loud ass alarm was barely enough to wake me. I had my phone on silent, not expecting anybody to need me urgently. I hope Zayn's alright. What if he's having an anxiety attack or he's upset and he wanted to speak to me to get it off his chest? I wasn't there for him because I was too busy sleeping. I had a big night last night but I'm guessing Harry hasn't told him.