52. Stefan or Damon?

My phone buzzes and I glance over at the screen. It is a notification from my pregnancy app. I press the space bar on my laptop to pause Netflix.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks while I outstretch my left hand to grab my phone as my right hand remains in the packet of salt and vinegar chips that I have been stuffing my face with for the past ten minutes. Before pregnancy, I hated salt and vinegar chips. Now I crave them.

"Grabbing this." I reply to him, unlocking my phone and going straight onto my pregnancy app. While the app is loading, I look beside me at Harry who is laying on his side, hugging the pillow while staring at my laptop screen. "Why?"

"I was getting into that. I want to know if he stuck by his word."

I stare at him amusingly while studying his face for a moment. Harry looks genuinely pissed off that I paused The Vampire Diaries just as Elijah told Elena that he would keep her safe from his brother. Yesterday I was bored and while I'm waiting for another episode to be released, I decided to rewatch season 2 when the originals arrive. So I've been binging that for the past two days.

"Little spoiler, yes he does but she betrays him. And Elijah doesn't like when people betray his trust."

"He has a bad haircut but I like the guy."

"Is Elijah your favourite?"

"No."

Then a question pops into my mind and I am eager to find out Harry's answer to it.

"So you know quite a bit about the show now, right?"

"I don't have a choice. You have literally watched all the seasons that have been released so far like three times over. Maybe four now."

I hold my hands up in the air. "Guilty."

The show is my favourite and not to mention how gorgeous the cast is.

"Okay so, since you pay so much attention to the show, I have a serious question for you."

Harry hums amusedly in response to me.

"Who is your favourite, Damon or Stefan?"

"None. I like Elena. She's my favourite."

"No you don't, you just think Nina Dobrev is hot. Your favourite would be Stefan because you're like him."

"Because I rip people's heads off and drink bunny blood do I?"

I laugh at him. "No, you both wear your heart on your sleeve, you both really care about people and do whatever you can to help them. And you both put everybody before yourself."

"I think we have the same jawline too."

Humorous, you're oh so humorous Styles.

"Yes, that too."

My phone then starts ringing and it's Heather calling me. "Ive got to take this." I say to Harry.

"Alright, well you go take your call and I'll keep watching my show." He slides my laptop onto his lap.

Your show. Alright. I laugh to myself.

I walk out onto the balcony and take Heather's call.

*

When I get off the phone to Heather, I walk back inside to see Harry now sitting on the lounge on his phone. I take a set on the chair opposite him and remember what I was doing before I got distracted by a very important vampire diaries conversation with Harry, and a little less important call with Heather.