37. London

"Good morning my love." 

I've had broken sleep the entire night. Baby girl has been very active, I can't seem to find a comfortable position and I keep having the most vivid dreams. The first one was when I was back in my High School hall at a Shania Twain concert. She was performing in my school hall and all my High School friends were there, plus Zayn. Imagine if Zayn went to my high school.

My next dream was I was shopping for timber and I was getting frustrated because they were sold out in the colour I wanted. Therefore, it was more like a nightmare because first world problems. 

The next dream was Harry and I at an ice cream shop and I woke up because I had the worst brain freeze. Now my mind is playing tricks on me again because I am hearing Harry's voice. I was dreaming about walking along the beach and now I'm hearing Harry's voice and I can smell his cologne. 

"Hailey."

I look around the beach but I can't see him. I feel somebody press their lips to my forehead and my eyes shoot open. I gasp as I raise my head and wake up from my dream. I blink a couple of times because my vision is blurry. But not blurry enough to hide the fact that Harry is in my bedroom.

I reach over to my bedside table and turn on my lamp. Harry sits on the edge of my bed and places his hand on the blanket which is on my body. "Good morning, I'm sorry for waking you but we don't have much time."

"Don't have much time for what?"

He leans forwards and kisses me. The kiss doesn't last for long because I pull away. Just like every morning. Harry isn't ever bothered by it, but I am so paranoid about my morning breath. Every time he kisses me in the mornings it is all I can think about. 

He rolls his gorgeous green eyes and shakes his head. "How many times do I have to tell you, your breath doesn't smell that bad."

"That bad?" I raise my eyebrows.

He winks at me before standing up and walking over to my wardrobe. "I'm kidding my love. Now where's your- there it is." He pulls out my black suitcase. "Jeez, there's cobwebs on this thing. It hasn't been used in so long."

"Well it was in constant use for three years so I had to give it a break."

"Look at it, I'm surprised it is still in working condition. You've had the same suitcase all this time."

I lift the blankets off my body and walk over to where Harry is. "It's not in working condition. The right wheel is broken. Look." I lift the suitcase but Harry quickly takes it off of me and places it back on the ground.

"Don't lift it."

"Why not?"

His eyes immediately drop to my stomach.

"Oh Harry, the suitcase weighs like 3kg. The carton of milk I buy weighs that much."

"Why are you carrying around a carton of milk? You should be using a shopping cart."

I shake my head. "I don't like using trolley's because they have too many germs on them."

"Shopping cart."

"Trolley."

"Shopping cart."

"Trolley."

He shakes his head. "Australian slang. I'll never get tired of it. That reminds me, I need to stop by the bottle-o."

I frown. "Why do you need to buy alcohol?"

"I don't, I just wanted to say bottle-o."

Now it is my turn to shake my head at him. I laugh as he seems proud of the pronunciation of the slang word. "So will you tell me why I need my big suitcase?"