————-

"What can I do for you Damon?" Elijah says as I sit down on a chair in a room that was sealed off from the meet.

I pulled out my phone and see Caroline's texted me. "I was hoping we could have a word." Damon says turning around to face the original.

Care bear 🐻

Care bear 🐻: hey can you meet me at my house?

Me: yeah, sure.

Care bear 🐻: thanks your the best!

Me: I know. Be there soon.

I look up from my phone and stand up. "I've got to go, Caroline needs me. Goodbye Damon. Bye Elijah." I said, awkwardly waving and leaving the room feeling both of their eyes on me.

————

When I approached the door of Caroline's house I knocked on the wooden door and waited for her to open it, she didn't.

"Come in." I heard Caroline shout from far away.

"— never gonna get use to that." I heard Jeremy laugh. What's going on? I wondered as I opened the door and stepped inside.

I walk further in the house to see Bonnie, Jeremy, and Caroline in the her living room. "Hey girls, and Jeremy."

"Hi, Nora." Bonnie smiled up at me from her position on the floor in which she seemed to be kneeling down beside a body who laid unconscious on the floor.

"You made it." Caroline stood up and pulled me into a hug. She turns back to the two. "Oh, come on. That's pretty hot, and you know it."

"I need a bowl of water." Bonnie says, looking up at Caroline.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll go get it." Jeremy stood up and walked out of the room. I noticed the dark skinned boy laying on the floor next to the Bennett witch and seemed to realize who he must be.

"Okay what was that, "it's hot"?" I mimick Caroline and smile but put on a confused face. I walk towards bonnie and sit on the floor beside her. "He is so crushing on you." I smirked at the Bennett witch.

Caroline comes and sits next to us. "So?" Bonnie asks.

"So, What? You'd rather be with traitor warlock over here?" Caroline asked, pointing at said warlock who was knocked out.

"I'm not into Luka, it's just, you know, he understood me." Bonnie says. "And he was new and different."

"And you've known Jeremy since forever, and you only see him one way. As in Elenas brother." The vampire assumed. "But your a witch and I'm a vampire, you know, it's not like we're in any position-"

"To be picky." Bonnie finishes.

I groaned. "Try being a wolf. I swear it's the suckiest supernatural thing you can be! Well, I guess I'd rather be a wolf than a doppelganger."

Jeremy walked back in the room with a bowl of water. Bonnie took it from his hands. "So he's waking up?" Jeremy asked. Bonnie wets her hands and puts it to Lukas temples.

The candles by her lit up in flames.

————-

I walk through the doors of my house and see my mom sprawled out in the couch. "Hey, mom."

"Hey, hon." She looked over her shoulder and her gaze meet mine. I walked the remaining space that was between us.

"I'm going to sleep, so if you need me I'll be in my room, probably sleeping though."

"Ok goodnight." She smiled and was messing with her blonde hair that fell in-front her shoulders.

I do a little wave and run up to my room. I take out my hair that I did earlier and let it flow down. I change into one of my hoodies and shorts.

Minutes past and I couldn't fall asleep. I kept tossing and turning in bed. I tried but it just wasn't helping. I heard someone come up the steps and open my bedroom door. I turn around to face whoever did.

It was my mom.

"Just wanted to tell you I'm going to bed." She said.

"Oh, ok, goodnight again mom."

"Goodnight. . . again." She smiles. She leaves my room and closes my door leaving nothing but the moonlight shinning through my window.

I slowly look at the moonlight and admire it. I watch as it reflects off my mirror. I slowly start to yawn and flip around to were I'm comfortable and I slowly start to drift off to sleep.