"Right so Elijah's dead, so no one else knows you two exist." Stefan stood up from his chair.

"Not that you know of." Rose tilts her head in Stefan's direction.

"That's not helping." Damon shot her a glare from across the room.

"Look I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him." Says Stefan looking towards Rose. "I mean we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction, I mean we don't know what's real for all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story."

"He is real!" Rose argues. "And he doesn't give up, if he wants something he gets it."

"Fantastic." I say from my seat pushing my hair behind my shoulders and up into a ponytail. If my hair kept falling in my face, I swear I was going to lose it.

"If you're not afraid of Klaus you're an idiot." Rose says plainly.

Oh no, whatever shall I do? Note the sarcasm.

"All right, we're shaking. You've made your point." Damon says. Elena sighs and stands up, slinging her bag over her shoulder.

"Can we just move to Bora Bora?"

"I wish." Elena groaned. I stood up behind her and stretched my back out. There was a satisfying pop and my back felt ten times better then it did before.

"Where are you going?" Stefan looked at us, alert.

"School." I respond. "We're late. Lord knows we don't need more tardies. Unless you would be so kind as to remove them." I threw a suggestive glance towards Damon.

He nodded in response and I smirked, dropping it immediately when Stefan was shaking his head at me.

"Anyways, let me uh— let me grab my stuff. I'll go with you two." Stefan offers but Elena declined almost instantly.

He would ruin our plains to see Katherine.

"That's ok, we know where it is." Elena says and grabs my arm and walks me to the door.

Time to see the other doppelganger.

"Tell everyone we weren't feeling well." Said Elena to Caroline as Elena, Caroline, and myself were walking along the forest to get to the entrance of the tomb. "And we went home from school."

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this." Caroline mumbles as we walk. "I'm a terrible liar!"

"And keep Stefan busy, I don't want him knowing what we're up to." I add on to Elena's list of things for Caroline to do while we're talking to Katherine. "He might find out, and that's not an option we want."

"I'm even worse at duplicity, you know this!" The blonde vampire whines, letting her head fall to the side, some of her blonde curls falling into her face.

"You managed to keep me occupied when Katherine paid Stefan a visit." Elena grumbled as we trudge through the tall grass, being careful of where we step.

"Yeah, because she threatened me!" She shoots and then a look comes across her face and she clarifies. "Not that I'm saying that you should use that as a tactic. It's just, Stefan's gonna see right through me."

She definitely needs to have more faith in herself.

"Caroline as our friend do you promise or not?" Elena stopped walking and looked over to Caroline who held a look of defeat on her features.

She lets out something between a sigh and a groan, "You had to break out the girlfriend code. Okay, I promise."

"Ok." Elena takes off her bag and hauls it down the steps of the stairs that lead down to the tomb.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean you girls are asking from the truth from someone who's probably never given it." Caroline turned to Elena and then me.

"Yes, I'm sure. She's the only one who knows the truth about Klaus." When Elena said that name I felt a my skin erupt in chills, some goosebumps running up my arms that were crossed over my chest.

I was the first to walk down. Neatly tripping when I did but I held myself before I could fall completely onto the hard ground.

Caroline, was the last. She went in-front of Elena and me and placed two hands on the tall, stone entrance. She pulls it out of the way so that the hole that leads to, well wherever it goes, is visible. Elena and I walked closer towards the tomb.

"Katherine?" Elena yells out into the tomb. There was no reply.

"Kitty cat," I call out after my cousin.

All of a sudden a horrible looking Katherine appears. Her dress was worn down, tears all over, and her hair was all over the place, it was mated and looked dirty. She somehow still looked good though.

"Hello girls, come to watch me wither away?" She sasses. "Good-bye Caroline" She turns her head towards Caroline.

"As long as we stay on this side of the door, she can't hurt us. Please." Elena begged. Caroline huffs and walks up the steps and leaves us alone.

"Stefan know your here?" Katherine asks. Elena ignores her.

"I brought you some things." Elena let's her bag fall and then zips it open.

"You came to bribe me. What is it that you want?" She he asked her mirror image with a head tilt.

"We want you to tell us about Klaus." I say sitting down in-front of Katherine on the floor.

"You have the Petrova fire." Katherine says towards Elena.

"More blood?" Elena asked.

"It's a long story, Klaus and I. It goes all the way back to England in the fourteen-hundred's after I left Bulgaria, or was thrown out." She stood and took a shot of her blood.

"Thrown out?" I ask curiously.

"My family, your true ancestors Elena, they disowned me. My indiscretions where not tolerated at that time, I had out of wedlock. Oh, the shame."

"It was kept secret?" I said quietly. I knew I shouldn't, but I felt bad for Katherine. I couldn't imagine the pain she felt having her baby taken away.

"Mm-mm, my baby was given away. I was banished to England. And I had to learn to re-adjust. So I quickly became English. It was there that I caught the eye of a noble man named Klaus. I was taken with him at first until I found out what he was. And what he wanted from me. And then I ran like hell."

"So, what did Klaus want?" Elena stood up.

"Same thing that he'll want from you. He wants to break the curse."

"By sacrificing the petrova doppelgänger?" Elena acknowledged.

"He wanted to drain every single drop of blood from my body."

"Ok, so what does he want with Nora?" Elena asks.
Katherine smirks.

"This should be fun."