"What do you know about the moonstone?" Elijah asked looking at the doppelganger in suspicion, his brows furrowed.

"I know that you need it, and I know where it is." She held her head up high, looking at the original.

"Yes." Elijah nodded his head as if telling her to continue.

"I can help you get it."

"Tell me where it is." It wasn't a question, it was a demand.

"Oh no, it doesn't work that way. We're not giving you the answers for free," I shook my head, immediately wanting to take back my words. I really wish I hadn't spoke.

"Are you negotiating with me?" Elijah said turning to Rose, looking almost amused.

"It's the first I've head of it." The short haired women tells him honestly, grimacing her face. I felt bad for her, the person she's closest to had died.

But that's me and feeling sympathetic for people I didn't even know.

He turned back to face Elena. He tried compelling her but stopped and noticed the necklace around her neck.

"What is this vervain doing around your neck?" He grabbed the silver chain and ripped it off her neck and threw it aside on the ground.

"This is why we don't wear it as jewelry." I say quietly in Elenas ear and roll my eyes. He grabbed the side of Elenas head and made her look into his eyes.

She struggled to get out of his tight grip. "Tell me where the moonstone is." He started into her eyes, his pupils dilating.

"In the tomb underneath the church ruins." Elena said monotonously looking into the older vampires eyes with a blank face.

"What's it doing there?" He compelled her again.

"It's with Katherine." she answered.

"Interesting." He let go of her. A loud glass noise of something shattering happened in the distance. Elijah turned to look at rose. "What is that?"

"I dont know." She said and I turned to Elena.

Damon and Stefan.

"Who else is in this house?" He asked.

"I don't know." She said again.

Elijah grabbed Elenas forearm and grabbed mine but much gentler. He then took us out of that room and to where the noise was coming from.

Someone sped behind us and went into another room. He threw us to rose and she gripped onto us. Then the person sped past us again and up the stairs.
"Rose." Elijah warned.

"I don't know who it is." She said for the third time. I smiled lightly but no one could see. I knew who it was.

There was another flash that went past us.

"Up here." I heard a voice call out grabbing Elijahs attention. He sped up the stairs and looked around. 

"Down here." A more tauntingly voice said. Elijah stayed on the stairs but looked around.

A stake flew and went through his hand. But he easily ripped it out. I suddenly felt something grab me and I looked up to see Damon. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He held a finger up to his mouth signally to be quiet. I nodded.

"Exuse me, to whom it may concern, your making a great mistake if you think you can beat me. You can't. You hear that? I repeat—" Elijah said and I heard a sound of something snapping. " -you cannot, beat me. So I want the girls on the count of three or heads will roll." He said and I heard more wood snapping noises. "Do we understand each other?"

I was suddenly pushed out by Damon and bumped into Elena at the top of the stairs. What the hell is he thinking?

"We'll come with you, just please don't hurt our friends, they just wanted to help us." Elena spoke making him turn around to face the two of us.

He sped up to us making us take a step back. "What game are you playing with me?"

Then Elena pulled out a vervain grande and pulled the trigger making it explode. To my unsuprise it did nothing.

Elena and I then fell to the floor, shielding our faces. He began walking up the steps and towards us when Stefan came and shot him with a stake. He did it again and again until he noticed it wasn't working. Then he had a great idea, to tackle him down the steps.

Elijah got up way before Stefan did and walked towards him until Damon came and staked Elijah against the wall. Elena and I walked down while Rose sped out. Damon went to get her but I held him back. "Let her go."

My stomach turned at the sight of the now dead vampire. I don't know why but I felt very bad. I tried my best to shake it off when I was pulled into a hug by Damon. When he let go I looked and saw Elena mouth a 'thank you' towards Damon. He just nodded in response.

"You okay?" The oldest Salvatore asked me, pulling away from our embrace.

"Yeah. Your not apart of the club if you haven't gotten kidnapped once, right?" I joked. A smile spread on Damon's face.