Part of me wondered if she had doubts about meeting this writer, doubts on the matter of wanting to make a good impression on Stefin Eagle.

After knowing Aurora for so many years, and living out all our experiences together I've learned something about Aurora that was rather blissful.

Aurora has so much passion for caring about others specifically me. She physically shows her love by taking of my body either through scrumptious foods to sustain my belly or cares for me by stretching. As for mentally she always questions and expresses her concern through her loving and tender voice.

It's only logical to conclude why Aurora is a bundle of nerves is because I believe she is worried about the implications things could go bitter between Stefin and Aurora......and knowing how much Aurora adores me, it would tear her into pieces knowing the two people I hold so dear would have friction between them.

It is truly remarkable how much love this woman has for me and always worried about me....most of all she wants good for me.

With her physical beauty carved on the outside looking as gorgeous as a model and having the knowledge of Aurora's love burning in her blood my desires to have her keeps burning hotter and hotter.

Physical attraction is one thing, but what burns my candle even hotter is the lovable woman whose so feeble and soft constantly showing her love through her tongue......

My urges and lust kept swarming me like bees to honey......

I was the bee, and Aurora is the flower and I just wanted to pluck her flower with everything I have.....

Truth be told, this was rather a perfect time to introduce Aurora to Mr.Eagle, because it's wise to have a second opinion on something, and despite my lust overruling all of my logics and thoughts as though fogged up my vision, taking control of my body by replaying seductive images through my mind with Aurora on her back crying and panting my name in mercy leaving me to feel hot as hell and firm as stone.

I needed to be sure she's the one, the one I can call mine forever.

I needed his opinion on Aurora because sex isn't the only thing I want from her and what's on my mind.

I wanted the full package.

Mind and body.

Aurora Sinclair.......soon to be Aurora Smith.

Aurora had swiftly drifted away from me and Mr.Eagle as elegantly as a swan on the lake. Her blonde hair swooshing back and forth like a pendulum from all the excitement within her, seeing her sweetly prance her way towards the shelves of books like a little bambi containing so much adventure, information, romance even facts in the shelves. Words and phrases to only create extraordinary information to enlighten our minds.

My eyes refused to look anywhere else but the blonde girl skipping merrily and pracning as precious as a little bambi in the fields......

All I could do was form a smile across my face, watching the pretty blonde filled with excitement bubbling in her, only impacting myself feeling as enthusiastic as she......because little does she know how much her positive energy influences me.

Aurora 's curvy body had reached the shelves of books causing her to stand on her tippy toes to add a few inches to her height wanting to reach the top shelf since her heels didn't give her enough height.