DemonSabre Part 6

Requested by Itzcrystall0816

Final part. Demon's reaction to what happened to Sabre will be in DemonSabre Part 5

---------

Four years have passed since Demon took Sabre and they have gotten married the following two months. After that, Sabre gave birth to their first child, a little girl they name Sophia who has black and grey eyes with brown hair. When she was born, Sabre insisted to name her Sophia because it felt right for some reason, Demon did not argue as he knows why. He has yet to tell his husband the truth of his human past and he never will as Sabre might resent him. Then two years later, Sabre gave birth to a little boy they name Spence who has white and grey eyes with black hair.

Besides the first few months, they live as a happy family just as Demon picture it; that was until IT happened.

It started like any other day, Demon walked in his children's room to see Sabre playing with Sophia while Spence was sleeping on his lap. He was planning something special for his husband for their five year anniversary. It was something he's been debating on for quite some time and finally came to decision.   

Sabre look up to see his husband and smiled, "Hi Damian"

"Daddy!" Sophia squealed and went to give he dad a hug

"Hello princess" Demon picked his daughter up then walk to Sabre, "What are you three doing?"

"Papa and I were playing house, Spencey  fell asleep though"

Demon sat down with Sophia on his lap, "Sabre, I want to talk to you about something"

"What is it?" 

Sophia went back to play, half paying attention what her parents were talking about.

Taking Sabre's hand in his, Demon said, "I've been thinking, and I want to take you to the surface"

"R-Really?"

During their whole relationship, Sabre had asked Demon if he could go back to the surface, he missed seeing the trees and blue sky. Unfortunately, Demon refused as he was scared something might happen to him.

"Yes, but I want you to be careful and be back within an hour" Demon said, not even wanting to give that amount of time but knew he has to, "Promise me that you'll be back before the hour"

"I promise Damian" Sabre said and held his husband's hand.

"Can I go with papa?" Sophia asked looking up at her dad.

Demon frowned and shook his head, "No princess, I don't even want to let your pa to go but my little bird has to spread his wings."

The being then kissed the back of Sabre's hand making the brunet blush lightly and mumble 'not in front of the kids' to which Demon laughed and Sophia giggle a bit to it. Hearing his son say 'mommy' in a sleepy tone, Sabre glared at Demon as he is the reason Spence woke up from his much needed nap. Demon never was more glad he was holding his child as he knows Sabre would have had his head.

"Daddy, papa, can we play? Please" Sophia said with puppy eyes.

Sabre's face soften, "Of course, let me put Spence on his bed"

"Noo" Spence whined and hug Sabre tighter, "Me want mommy"

"Baby, you need sleep and I don't want to wake you up accidently." Sabre said petting Spence's head.

Spence refused and hugged Sabre tighter, being half demon, his strength was double making it hard for Sabre to pull him off. Demon signed then pride his son off his husband knowing he won't let go until hours later. The young demon whined and made grabby hands to Sabre as he was put in his crib. Once Spency calmed down and fell asleep, the remaining three decided to play a bit more at Sophia's request until it was time for her nap.