(2) VoidSabre

Siren Void x FavremySabre

Requested by MelyC95

Welp, now all of you seen how many requests I have. Don't let the amount worry you, I enjoy doing them, just please don't repletely request the same thing, I'm doing my best not to repeat any one-shot.  
Song is by Sara Sings. I just look up siren songs.

---------------

It was night time, everyone was asleep, everyone but a certain brown hair male. Though his family told him never go to the beach at night, Sabre loved being outside at night and listen to the waves (that is me). Even though it was nippy, Sabre wore a regular green sleeved shirt with gray sweet pants, enjoying the cool air as a breeze passing him.

Hear my beneath the sea, sleeping now so peacefully. At the bottom of the sea, sleep for all eternity! 

Sabre look around for the source of the song, but no one was on the beach but him.

Sailors live so restlessly, come with me, sleep peacefully. Listen to this Siren song, worry not for nothing's wrong. 

'Siren?' Sabre thought, his parents told him that Sirens were dangerous creatures that lure people in with their songs.

 Let my lead you this way, I will not lead you astray. Trust me as we reach the site. Jumping off men have died! 

The brunet realized that the source was coming from behind a rock not too far.

Hear my voice beneath the sea. Sleeping now so peacefully. At the bottom of the sea, sleeping for all eternity! 

Both curiosity and the siren's song had a grip on Sabre as he walk closer to the rock.

Let the ocean fill your lungs! Struggle not soon peace will come. Taking in your breath, sink down to the ocean depths. 

When Sabre got close enough, he had to step into the water, he saw a black-haired siren singing.

"I wish I could always be, in the ocean arms you see." He who'd wanted nothing more, now at the ocean floor. 

The Siren opened his eyes to see a young male watching him. He held out his hand for the boy to take.

Ocean was your lovers  name! You had loved her all the same. Now you'll be together! Sirens are so very clever. 

Sabre didn't know why, but he took the siren's hand.

Hear my voice beneath the sea, sleeping now so peacefully. At the bottom of the sea. for all eternity!

"This just in Sabre Favre went missing late last night. The only thing that remains of the boy was a bandanna he wears around his neck. It is believe this is connected to the recent killings; however, there was no blood or body at the scene of the crime. Please stay tone for more information"

-----------------------

Word count: 457

Requests remaining: 29