(2) DemonSabre Part 3

Requested by MelissaC3000Sir_ToastElla_Auditore, Lunerflare

Do you know what time it is? Also, thank you Orange from Discord! You made want me to make pregnant Sabre!

----------------

Sabre and Dorian were back in the basement, hands tied together behind them and -except for Sabre- legs were tied up. Damian and Ariel took them back and made sure they couldn't escape. Dorian came to the realization that he married a crazy Siren and his son was following in her footsteps. Sabre was scared, he didn't know what will happen to him or to Dorian.

Soon footsteps could be heard coming downstairs: Damian and Ariel. Damian ran then swam to Sabre and hugged him, peppering his face with kisses.

"I missed you so much" Damian said, "You just don't know how much"

Ariel walk to Dorian who just glared at her.

"Don't give me that look love" Ariel said as she sits on Dorian's lap.

"Don't you dare call me love, you tricked me" Dorian growled.

Ariel frowned, "Damian, take Sabre to your room, your father and I need to talk."

Damian lick his lips looking at Sabre, "Yes mom"

Sabre screamed the moment Damian touched him and continued to do as he was carried up stairs. Unknowing to him, Damian only wanted him even more the more he scream.

"Oh little song, I can't wait to hear more of you" The hybrid said.

Damian laid Sabre on his bed which Sabre crawled far away from the crazy man. He couldn't far as his arms were the only things working for him, and Damian had grabbed his ankle and pulled him back where he was. The male then crawled on top of the brunet and pinned him where he was.

"W-Why are you doing this?!" Sabre cried.

Wiping away his love's tears, Damian said, "Because I love you Sabre, I always have. You belong me and I you."

"I-I don't b-belong to y-you" The tears continued down his face.

"Oh yes you do" Damian grinned, then leaned down to lick his neck causing Sabre to jolt, "I'm going to make you all mine"

Sabre bit his lip and screwed his eyes closed, not wanting to give into Damian's desires. The hybrid smirk, he knew the boy is stubborn, always has and always will. 

'It's going to be so fun to break you again'  Damian thought.

The hybrid bit down lightly on Sabre's neck, his hands made their way down under his thighs and wrap them around his waist. Unable to hold back, Sabre groan at the feeling of Damian's lips on his neck and grinding on him.

"D-Damian" Sabre moaned.

"There we are, there's that precious voice I wanted to hear" The hybrid grinned and went faster.

The brunet through his head back from the pleasure, as much as he hates it, it felt so good. Sabre's gripped the sheets tight enough that he thought he would ripe them

"S-Stop! Damian please!" Sabre begged, "Please!"

To the human's surprised, Damian stopped and Sabre panted from the actions the hybrid had done to his body. The black haired went down to Sabre's exposed stomach and lightly nuzzled it, he can't wait for it to be swollen with their child once again. One of his hands ran up and down the brunet's leg while the other was on his hip.

"I'm sorry about breaking your legs little song" Damian whispered, "but I can't have you run away from me, not again" 

"Th-then w-why can't f-feel...?" Finally hearing that his legs were indeed broken brought dread in Sabre.

Damian went back up and pecked Sabre's lips, "The least I can do is relieve you of any pain, my precious song."

Sabre gulped, he was truely stuck with an insane siren/demon. No one knew where he is and there isn't many people who would search for him, Damian made sure of that by not letting anyone near him. He had barely any family left after they disowned him for being gay and dating a male.

Brought out of his thoughts by a hand on his neck, Sabre's eyes met with Damian's black/white ones.

"I miss seeing you covered in my marks, it lets people else know that you belong to me" One of his hands rubbed Sabre's stomach, "Everyone will know who you belong to soon enough, especially when your stomach is swollen with our children again"

"Ch-Children?" Sabre's eyes widened, then something else Damian said caught his attention, "W-What do you mean by a-again?"

"It seems you don't remember me" Damian gave Sabre a toothy grin, "but that's exactly what I wanted" 

"Wh-What?"

The hybrid tilted Sabre head up, "I've been waiting for you for decades my love and I finally have you back"

Before Sabre could ask, Damian captured his lips and claimed his mouth once again. The brunet tried to push the other male away, but he was weak compared to the hybrid and only made things worse for him. Taking Sabre's hands, Damian put them on his chest making the brunet feel his muscles and bringing a groan from the hybrid. He had dreamed of having Sabre's hands on him once again. While Sabre was under the effects of the siren song, they didn't go pass kissing and light touches. Mostly because Sabre was very shy when it came to this stuff and Damian was waiting for the right moment.

When Damian pull away for Sabre to breath, he seen the flustered face of his lover. The same face he made several times a day in the past.

"W-Who a-are you?" Sabre breathed.

"Well, you'll remember in a few days, until then I need to make preparations for you" Damian's eyes went to his stomach, "and the baby when the time comes"

"B-But I'm a g-guy, I can't get p-pregnant"

"Oh my little song, there is so much you forgotten. It doesn't matter if your a male or not, I can and will get you pregnant" 

Sabre's eyes widened, he's too young to have a child or to deal with any of this. 

"For now" Damian said breaking Sabre's thoughts, "rest my little song"

The black haired male smiled as Sabre's eyes closed and soft snores could be heard. How he missed the peaceful face of his mate, it's be too long since he last held him, touched him. He had escaped him once before do to his recklessness. Now, he won't make the same mistake again, he won't lose his mate, he won't lose Sabre ever again.

Brushing a lock of hair out of his face, Damian whispered, "Have sweet dreams, my little bird"

---------------------

Word count: 1101