TimeLucas Part 2

Requested by MelyC95

AlanticCraft was one of the very first Minecraft animations I ever watch. Then one of Fredi's animation is the reason I got back into Minecraft. 

---------------

Time and Lucas were out trading at the market, luckily Lucas has a bunch of resources on him to trade. While Lucas was trading, Time was looking at everything that the villagers and humans were selling, which was a lot as they were from different realms. At one point, Time was looking at toys and when he turned to talk to Lucas, the blonde was gone.

"Lucas!" Time called out, "Lucas!"

The Steve tried to find the human, but he was barely tall enough to see pass people shoulders. He picked up his pace the longer it took to find Lucas as well as his fear of being alone. At one point, Time seen a head full of blonde hair and ran to them, shouting 'Lucas' as he did. Eventually he caught up to the blonde, unfortunately, when he bumped into the blonde, it wasn't Lucas.

"Whoa" The blonde said when he felt someone bump behind him.

"You okay Fredi?" A guy with brown hair asked.

"Yeah" Fredi turned to see a kid and asked, "Are you okay?"

Time shook his head and look around for another blonde, he started to panic.

"Hey, hey, calm down" The brunet said, "What's wrong?"

"I-I have to f-find" Time started to mumble incoherently.

"Fredi, Shine, there you are" A chicken guy with a superman suit on walk to them and noticed the panicking , "Is he alright?" 

"I think he's lost" Shine said while Fredi rubbed a hand on Time's back then said, "Hey, who are you looking for? We can probably help"

Joe then realized something, "Hang on, you're a Steve, aren't you?" 

Time look up and nodded.

"Joe you know him?" Fredi ask.

"Yes and no. Cody and I went to a different realm to make peace with them. The ones who live there -Steves- are very powerful and father didn't want a war with them. The players who lived there, who have influence over all of them, are known as the Saga Princes: Sabre and Lucas"

Time head perked up, "Y-You know L-Lucas?"

Joe nodded, "Is he the one you're looking for?"

The Steve nods.

"Alright, I'll contact him so we can met up" Joe said and pulled out his communicator and put it one speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lucas, do you know a Steve name, um" Joe looks at Time.

"Time"

"Name Time"

"You found him! Where is he?! Is he safe?!"

"Whoa whoa, calm down papa bear. He's with Fredi, Shine and I, we'll met you at the old tree"

"Alright, can I talk to him for a moment?"

Joe handed Time the communicator with a smile, "Here"

"L-Lucas?"

"Hey Time, go with them, they'll look after you until we met, okay?"

"L-Lucas I-I'm scared"

"It'll be fine baby boy, there's nothing to be scared of. I'll see you soon, okay"

"O-Okay" Time said, calming down a bit.

"Now give Joe the communicator"

The golden eyed Steve handed Joe the communicator.

"We'll get him there safely, there's nothing-"

"I swear to Notch Joe, if something happens to my baby, I will murder you. That includes Shine and Fredi. And I know you two can hear me!"

"Don't worry Lucas, you can trust us"

"I trust you Fredi and somewhat Joe" Lucas signed,"But, Shine, I know what you do, don't you dare corrupt my baby!"

"I won't promise" Shine smiled.

"Wipe that smile off your face"

"How-"

"I am a Saga, ask Joe what that means. Just bring my baby!"

"We will see you soon" Joe hung up and signed, "I swear he's a overprotective dad"

"Why not mom?" Shine asked.

The four started to walk, Time held Fredi's hand who didn't mind as the Steve is just a kid.

"Sabre is the mom, he's the one not to upset" Joe shivered, "Especially when it comes to a Steve name Light, he's technically Sabre's son"

"They are the best" Time spoke up, "They take care of us and make sure we are safe"

"Sounds like your world is nice" Shine chuckled, though memories of his past came back,

"No" Time look down, memories of his brother came to mind, "It's anything but nice."

Fredi and Shine look at Joe who shook his head and look at Time with saddened eye. They were quiet for a few minutes, until Fredi started to talk about parkour which interested Time very much. The young Steve's mood lightened up, especially when he spotted a familiar blonde.

"Lucas!" Time ran and hug him, getting one in return. 

"Are you okay buddy?" Lucas ask.

"I'm fine" Time smiled, "Fredi told me about his parkour skills and said he would show me some. And Joe told me about Atlantis, it sounds amazing and Shine- "

"Time!" Shine said, some of the things he told the kid would earn him a punch based on Joe's description on the blonde.

Lucas smiled at the at the three, "Thank you for watching him and sorry if I cause you a scare. It's a habit of mine when it comes to the Steves, especially to the younger ones"

"Don't I know it, you and Sabre caused my brother and I a scare when we first visit" Joe chuckled.

"Anyways we should get going, I'll see you and Cody soon"

"Wait what?"

"We have a meeting with a few others" Lucas signed, "I'll send you the details and make sure Cody knows."

"Thanks Lu" 

"We should get going" Fredi spoke, "Herobrine has been waiting long enough for us"

Lucas and Time waved as the trio walk away then the blonde turned to the Steve.

"Time, I told you to stay close, Fredi's group is okay for the most part, but there are a bunch of players and humans who are not as nice"

The black haired nodded, "I'm sorry"

"It's fine, look what I got you"

Time's eyes lite up seeing three stuff toys in Lucas' hands: a horse, a chicken, and a dragon. The Steve took and hug them, a big smile came across his face. Lucas chuckled, he's glad he can make Time happy after what he went through days ago.

"Thank you dad" Time hopped.

The human's heart warmed hearing Time call him dad, "Come on, it's getting late"

"Alright" 

The two walk back, Time walk with a bit of a skip in his steps. For the first time in years, the Steve smiled and felt happy. He's glad that he has Lucas with him.

-----------------------------

Word count: 1100

Requests remaining: Um...25