Lost Love Part 5

Requested by MelissaC3000

----------------

Months had passed since Lucas was taken by Faceless and lived in the Catacombs. During his time there, he started to slowly fell in love with Faceless after Rainbow came and broke his heart. The shapeshifter showed him around the Catacombs and he bonded with Ghost quite a bit. He hardly thinks about the Rainbow Town or anyone else anymore, though thoughts about his cousin came back to his mind. Lucas believed that he abandoned Sabre since he hasn't tried to escape, something he promised never to do.

Lucas felt a hand on his shoulder and it was Faceless disguised as a random person so the blonde seen the worry in his eyes.

"Are you okay? You zoned out"

"I'm fine, just thinking" Lucas smiled sadly.

Faceless pulled the blonde onto his lap and hugged him from behind, "Your cousin?"

Lucas nodded then turned his head and with pleading eyes said, "C-Can I see him? Please? I just want to know if he's okay"

This wasn't the first time the human asked to go out to check on Sabre, no matter how many times Faceless reminded him that the brunet had Rainbow and he was worried about the blonde's mental state. To be honest, Faceless was worried about Lucas going to the surface in fear that he would leave him. He couldn't lose him like he lost her.

"How about this, I'll go look for him and bring him here so you won't see that Steve. Does that sound nice?"

Almost tackling the shapeshifter by hugging him, Lucas grinned and repeatedly said 'thank you'.

"Anything to see the smile" 

Never has Faceless been happy to know Ghost who volunteered to get Sabre as it would cause less panic. Meanwhile, Faceless would stay with Lucas in a room near the entrance/exit of the Catacombs.

--------------------------

When Ghost came to the Rainbow Town he was meant with a semi happy Rainbow.

"Hey Rainbow, how are you?"

The colorful smiled slightly, "Fine, if your looking for Sabre, he's in the abandon town near the Catacombs"

"Why is he there?"

"Apparently he found something that might help him get into the Catacombs. Also" Rainbow pulled out a journal, "he found this. It seemed this belonged to one of the residences and it talks about their life and, what seems to be, their lover. From the person's description, the girl sounds like Lucas but as a girl"

If Ghost wasn't dead then he would be deathly pale right now. That journal belong to Faceless, the same one he's been looking ever since he took Lucas. If Sabre read it, then he would know why Faceless took his cousin and could ruin his friend's chances to have a relationship.

"And you know Sabre tells me his theories right?" Rainbow spoke snapping Ghost out of his thoughts, "So tell me, what is the real reason Faceless took Lucas"

"Rainbow I-" 

Ghost didn't get to finish when Rainbow pointed a sword to his neck and glared at him.

"So, of you value the life you have now, take me where my boyfriend is or else"

---------------------

Back in the Catacombs, Faceless and Lucas were playing with a game of checkers. The latter groaned when the shapeshifter beat him for the third time in a row.