Little Lamb

Vampire Dark Steve x FavremySabre

Requested by EndQueen

This is going to be based off one of the first fanfictions I ever read and how I found Septiplier. For some reason I find my favorite YouTubers through fanfiction.

--------------- 

Sabre was cooking dinner for him and the rest of the servants when he felt arms wrap around him and a head on his shoulders. 

"Hello Master Dark, back from hunting already?" Sabre asked continuing to cut vegetables.

The vampire hummed, "Yes, but I'm still hungry."

Sabre shivered when his master ran his fangs down his throat then whispered in his ear:

"Come by my room tonight after dinner, don't keep me waiting. Understood?"

"Yes master" Sabre said.

Dark put his head in the crock of Sabre's neck and took a deep breath, inhaling the addicting scent of his servant before kissing it and leaving. Sabre signed, this wasn't unusual for his master. He would request for him to come to his room when he doesn't get enough to eat or just wants some entertainment for the night.

Sabre has been serving his master for almost 9 years, making him one of the oldest servants in the house. Nine years ago he was just a regular human until his family gave him away for some money, abandoning him fully in the process. He had another master who treated him poorly for 2 years before master Dark came one day and took him away. Since then, Sabre was treated like a person and not an object.

A few hours later, Sabre was finished dinner and instructed some other servants to clean while he go see the master of the house. Along the way, Sabre bumped into John, a servant who been here a year longer than him. The male glared at the brunet before walking away. Use to this treatment from the older male, Sabre continued on his way.

Knocking on door leading to his master's room, Sabre hear a 'come in'. 

"About time little lamb" Dark smirk, "You kept me waiting"

Bowing, Sabre said, "Apologies master"

"It's fine, come here"

Sabre walk over to the vampire sitting on the bed and once he was in arms reach, Dark pulled him onto his lap so the brunet was straddling the other's lap.

"M-Master?" A small blush formed on the mortal's cheeks. This was new.

Dark then snaked an arm around Sabre's waist and pulled him closer.

"Take off your shirt"

"W-What?"

The vampire glared at his servant, "I don't like to repeat myself Sabre"

"S-Sorry" Sabre then unbutton his shirt, his blush increasing for every unbutton he has done.

Once he removed his white dress shirt, Dark along his ribs.

"You need to eat more" His master said.

"E-Excuse me?"

"You're too thin and your blood won't taste as good as it should"

Any hope that his master cared for something else besides his blood faded as he responded with a 'yes master'.

Dark then leaned forward and, knowing what's going to happen, Sabre tilted his neck to give his master more access. Feeling fangs scrap his neck, Sabre put his hands on Dark's shoulder to counter act the pain he was about to feel. When fangs pierced his neck, Sabre grip his master's shoulders and bit his lip so he wouldn't scream.

Minutes passed until Dark pulled away, licking the brunet's neck to seal the wounds then his own lips to get the remainder of the delicious blood. As for Sabre, he felt as though he would pass out from blood loss, but he would do it in the servant's quarters.

"Thank you for the meal" Dark smirk.

"My p-pleasure m-master" Sabre smiled tiredly, then grab his shirt and put it on,  "I-I'll take my leave now"

Just as the bandana wearing male went to get up, his master pulled him back down so his head on the vampire's chest. Dark practically laid Sabre on top of him.

"M-Master?" If anyone could see his eyes, they would see the confusion within them.

"You're staying with me tonight" Dark said, tucking Sabre into his bed them cover himself as well.

"B-But-"

"Argue and you'll be punished" Dark growled.

Sabre closed his mouth, not wanting to upset his master anymore. Within minutes of cradling the brunet in his arm, Sabre feel asleep. Looking at the sleeping human, Dark took off the black bandanna that he constantly wears and set it on his nightstand. Then used that hand to pull the brunet closer. Tonight he purposely took more blood from the male knowing full and well he needed sleep. The vampire kissed the top of Sabre's head then whispered:

"Goodnight my little lamb"

-----------------------

Word count: 778

Requests remaining: 24