OriginSabre *Part 6

Requested by scarlet_witch100, Itzcrystall0816MicaStaar26

MicaStaar26: Can we get a part six of the wedding and maybe Saner Talking with the Steve's in the dungeon

Only two more spots for requests remain in this book before it will become complete and Book 4 will be updated.

-------------------------

The day finally came after weeks of preparing, the day for Origin and Sabre to be wedded has come. To say the kingdom was happy was an understatement, they were excited for the human to finally have a happy day and, hopefully, a happy life. All sorts of beings came, Steves were surprise to see entities that they never seen before; beings from Ather, Nether and the End came. 

As a wedding present, Origin said he would give Sabre anything he wants, and, unfortunately, he quickly regretted his decision after hearing his soon-to-be-husband's request.

"I want to go to the dungeon" Sabre said.

Origin almost chock on his drink, "S-Sorry, but why?"

"I want to see Galaxy." Sabre glanced away in favor of playing with the sheets, "Even after everything he had done, I just, I feel if I talk to him then I'll feel a bit more at ease. I don't know"

Taking the human's chin to get Sabre to look at him, Origin said, "I understand my flower, I just want to make sure you're ready. You've made so much progress in the last several weeks and came to who you were once before, I don't want to lose the part of you, not again"

Sabre smiled and held Origin's hand in both of his, "I'll be fine Origin, please, I need this"

Letting out a defeated sign, Origin laid down on Sabre's lap, "Promise me, that you'll at least take Purple and if anything happens-"

"I'll leave if Purple deemed necessary" Sabre said then smiled as he played with his soon-to-be husband's hair, "Thank you Origin"

"Anything to see you smile" Origin said and the smile on the brunet's face got bigger, "I love you Sabre"

"I love you too Origin" Sabre said back.

'Even if I was a monster?'

****************

The next day is when Purple accompany Sabre to the dungeon much to the Steve's dismay. Purple and Sabre's other guards shared the same thinking as their king, they didn't want Sabre to fall back into relapse just after getting better. Yu and Grant went on ahead to inform the prisoners about Sabre arriving and if anyone dares lay a threatening hand on them then there will be no trial for a chance to be freed. Anyone who had any issues were moved elsewhere.

Most were excited to see Sabre again, some were scared as they were part who believed the human was nothing more than someone who caused nothing but pain and suffer; however, they were causing their own and Sabre's suffering. They cause their own downfall and breaking someone they needed.

When Purple and Sabre entered the dungeon, Sabre looked at all the Steves, looking for one in particular. Eventually, dull grey met with saddened gold. Galaxy stepped forward, stopping when Purple took a step next to the brunet in a threatening matter.

"H-Hey" Galaxy started.

"Hey" Sabre replied, "I want to say I'm sorry"

Now this took all the Steves, including Purple, by surprise and Sabre wasn't finish.