ShyLeader Part 2

Requested by Starsins2

If anyone wants a part 3 (depending how far I get probably 4), on a scale 1-10 how sad do you want it? Warning 9 and 10 will most likely make you cry.

-------------------------

Shy was sitting on Leader, aka his boyfriend, bed while Leader was doing some paper work. They gotten together about two months or so and Leader has been preoccupied with all sorts of work that they hadn't gone on a date at all. Shy wanted to ask Leader, but he didn't want to put anymore pressure on him by making him think that he was a bad boyfriend. 

"Um, Leader, I'm going out for a bit" Shy said.

"Okay" Was the only reply.

The Orange Steve quietly walk out, keeping his tears at bay until he was outside and out of Leader's ear shot. He tried to get home without anyone noticing him crying, but Happy and Funny saw him and notice the tears coming down his face.

"Shy? What's wrong?" Happy ask.

"N-Nothing" Shy said looking down.

Funny lifted his head, "Why are you crying?"

"I-It-"

"What's going on?"

"Is he okay?"

"Shy? Did something happen to you?"

A bunch of questions were thrown towards Shy by the other Orange Steves. They know of his relationship with their leader, after all they wanted it to happen for years. They all thought they were a happy couple, but seeing Shy crying told them differently. As for Shy, he started to cry even more soon he was in a full blown panic attack. Someone finally realized he was having an attack and told everyone to give Shy some air and to get Leader. The thought of Leader dealing with his problems made everything worse. Pushing pass everyone, Shy ran to his house and lock the door, he could hear his friends calling out for him.

"Go away. Go away. Go away!" Shy screamed, pulling his hair as he feel to the floor, "Go away! Go away!"

Shy repeated this until he passed out from exhaustion. When the others didn't hear Shy anymore, they banged on his door even more and yelled for him to say something. The last time this happened, Shy was unconscious for days.

----------------------

Leader was about to start on another pile of paperwork when Miner burst into his home, out of breath.

"Miner? What's-"

"It's Shy" Miner panted.

This got Leader's attention, "What happened? Is he hurt?"

"No, but he's having a panic attack"

Without wasting any time, Leader got up and ran to find his boyfriend, which was easy as everyone was outside of Shy's house. He felt his body go cold, laying on the ground, pale as paper, was his boyfriend who was unresponsive to everyone else. Shakenly, Leader walk over then feel to his knees next to Shy as Doc was checking him.

"He'll be fine, just need to be watched over for a bit" Doc said, "When he wakes, try to calm him or else he'll fall back"

While Doc was explaining, Leader cradled Shy in his arms. Looking at him the way he is, Leader realized that Shy's condition is his fault; he had ignored him when he was suppose to be the most important person. What makes it worse is that he promised to make Shy happy, seeing the tear stains told him that the promise was broken. He promised to show Shy how much he loves him, how could he when he only ignored him since they started to date. When was the last time they went on a...date.... That's when Leader felt everything crashing down.