DemonSabre Part 5

Requested by Itzcrystall0816

If anyone wants a 6th part, I want to let you know that will be the last part for this as it is very sad (as in character death at the end) and it will continue in (2) DemonSabre that'll have 5 parts soon. Technically, this is the longest story line when both DemonSabre are added up with 9 total published parts, Lost Love was the longest before with 7 parts.

---------------------

It's been a few days since Demon took Sabre from his home and barely aloud him a moment of rest between abusing his body and making Sabre fear him. After a week, Demon decided to show his mate his gentle side, after all he needs to show him that he can be a good father for their children and take care of him. Demon was planning to show/carry Sabre around the castle that he rules in. It would give them a chance to bond and for Sabre to learn about the place he's going to live in for the rest of his life.

Entering the room his mate was in, Demon smiled seeing Sabre sleeping soundly in their bed. The brunet has been resting since their last session two nights ago. Demon then added another thing to his plan: feed Sabre. The boy was thin to begin with and with him making the boy too tired to eat was making matters late.

"Little bird" Demon whispered, lightly shaking the human, "wake up, we have things to do today"

"Mmmm" Sabre opened his eyes to see Demon smiling down at him.

"Good morning birdie" Demon picked Sabre up and sat him on the bed then walk to a closet.

Sabre flinch from sitting as he was still sore from their last session. He thought Demon was going to go at him again only to see the being walking over to him with some clothes. Confused on what the demon was planning, Sabre looked at him with curiosity to which Demon ignored as he started to dress him. The brunet didn't say anything as he lost his voice from screaming and stuff Demon did to him. Along with his voice, he couldn't move his legs. 

"There you go" Demon smiled at his work for dressing Sabre.

The brunet look at the clothes to see it was a green shirt and grey sweat pants.

The being cupped Sabre's cheek so he would look at him, "I thought we could use today to show you around the place, get you use to your new home"

Kissing his head, Demon put a hand under Sabre's legs and on his back then picked him up with ease. The brunet hugged his neck, scared that the other would drop him. Demon chuckled, his mate was so adorable.

"I won't drop you, I promise"

Sabre look at him with unsure eyes and Demon reassured him with a kiss on his head making him loosen his grip a bit. This was good enough for Demon knowing the smaller trusts him just a bit. When the being walk out the door, Sabre looked in awe at the decorations and building; partially listening to the person carrying him. They passed servants during their tour of course they bowed in Demon's presence and tried to get a good look at the future Luna. Sabre didn't notice as he was preoccupied, but snapped out of his thoughts when he heard someone call out Demon's name.

"Ah, Dorian, what can I help you with?" Demon asked the other.

"Just wanted to see the future Luna" Dorian look at Sabre who coward in Demon's arms, "He's perfect. I'm glad he's you destine one."

"Indeed" Demon nuzzled Sabre's head to calm him, "Little bird, this is Dorian, my most trusted servant." 

Sabre jumped a bit when he felt a hand on his head, but calm down when the hand petted his hair and leaned into the touch.