(2) FavremyOrange Part 4

Requested by SpookyPotato184Starsins2

Requested and prompt by MeadowSteve: Ack- I want another part of this in the you decide book where Orange realizes what he was doing was wrong, but I also wanna see what would happen if orange uses the potion- curse my indecisive mind-

So Orange snapping out of it was the plan for this part. Technically this is part 5 as there is a part in Mature for what Orange did to Sabre: https://www.wattpad.com/938381412-mature-favremyorange/page/2

------------------------

Orange exit the room with the grin on his face after finally having Sabre all for himself. Everything about him was perfect from his sweet moans to how he fit perfectly in Orange's arms. If that was what he was when he didn't love him then the Steve wonders how his little hope would act if he loved him.

'Tonight, tonight I'll make him love me' Orange thought pulling the potion out, 'He'll love me'

"He'll love me" Orange said out loud followed by an insane giggle.

At bit away, Gerald stood and saw what Orange did to Sabre when he tried to run away. As much as he didn't believe that it was Orange doing this, he had to wake up and do something before it gets out of hand, before Sabre gets hurt even more. Even since they came back from the Violet Steve dimension, Orange has been acting differently, maybe that's where he could start. 

As fast as he little legs could carry him, Gerald went into the Violet portal after telling his friends to watch Orange in case something else happens. Entering the Violet Steve Village, Gerald was met with many Violet Steves.

"Why hello there" A Violet Steve greeted, kneeling to Gerald's level, "I'm Amethyst, leader of the Violet Steves, who you might be?"

"...."

"Gerald? Hmm do you know Sabre or Orange? They mention someone named Gerald"

Nod

"Well it is nice to meet you, what brings you here?"

"........ ......... .......... ......!"

"Oh? Something happened to Orange?" Amethyst frowned.

"....... ....... ..... .....!........ ?......"

Amethyst's eyes widened before narrowing, "Everyone continue what you were doing. Guards bring Yanny here now!"

Following their leaders orders, a few guards left and the citizens continue their daily tasks, some linger as they were curious to what was happening.

Gerald gave a confused 'onk'

"If my theory is correct, Yanny gave your friend a potion that brings out someone's Yandere. It seems Orange loves Sabre and the potion is making him do awful things to Sabre to make him love him." Amethyst explained then saw Yanny being dragged to them.

"Hi Senpai~" Yanny purred, "Are you going to confess your feelings for me?"

Amethyst crossed his arms, "No, in fact, I never have and never will have feeling for you besides resentment"

"Ahh Senpai, even after the gift I gave you, you still don't-" Yanny was cut off by one of the guards roughly shoving him to get him to stop.

"Don't talk to our leader like that" She growled.

Yanny licking his lips, "Even though I prefer things to be rough, I rather it be Senpai~"  

"Enough Yanny, what is the antidote for what ever you gave Orange?" Amethyst asked slowly losing his patience.