GalVoid

Void Steve x Galaxy Steve

Requested by @MelyC95

High School AU

Warning: Character death

---------------

In one of the stalls in the boys' bathroom, Galaxy look at his hand, it was getting worse and worse each day. He knows how to cure it, it was a simple task, if you were someone else besides Galaxy. There was a knock on the door then a pained voice spoke.

"G-Galaxy? You in there?"

Opening the stall door, Galaxy seen Nightmare with puffy red eyes and tear stains. Offering a small smile, Galaxy opened his arms for a hug which the golden-haired boy accepted quickly.

"G-Galaxy, w-why us? Why d-did this happen to us?" Nightmare sobbed in the purplenette's shoulder.

"I don't know 'Mare, I don't know" Galaxy, holding his own tears back as he sooths the younger boy.

A few minutes passed before the younger calmed down, that is when he noticed Galaxy's hand.

"Ga-"

"I'm fine 'Mare" Galaxy smiled, "I've been living with this since middle school. I know I won't live long after high school"

Nightmare hugs Galaxy again but his hold was tighter, "I can't lose you, you're my best friend. You know what's wrong with me"

"Mare, nothing is wrong with you" Galaxy pushed Nightmare away a bit, "This is just the consequence of loving someone"

Before Nightmare could say another word, the bathroom door opened and entered Void and Elemental. Galaxy hide his hand in his pocket, so the others won't see it while Nightmare look down to avoid them seeing his face.

"There you are Nightmare" Elemental said walking to the duo, "I've been looking for you all day"

"S-Sorry Elemental" Nightmare said.

The older mumbled a whatever before pulling Nightmare out of the bathroom, leaving Void and Galaxy.

Void spoke up, "So, you and Nightmare?"

"We're friend's Void" Galaxy scoff then mumbled, "Like we're supposed to be"

"What was that?"

"Nothing" Galaxy mumbled then started to leave but his arm (not in his pocket) was grabbed by Void.

"I asked you a question flower boy" Void glared.

"And I told you it was nothing"

Void threw Galaxy onto the floor, "You're going to answer me or else I might have a little talk with Nightmare"

Fearing for his friend, Galaxy told Void what he wanted, and he got what he was expecting: laughter. See, the two use to be best friends until middle school when Galaxy told Void that he liked him. After his confession, Void told the whole school about Galaxy's secret and bullied him every day. Galaxy allows him, I mean he isn't going to live much longer and had accepted his fate.

Void was about to punch the golden eyed boy when he noticed his now revealed hand partly covered in blood. The black haired froze and Galaxy took this time to run out and go back to class. On his way, he got out a wipe from his bag and whip his hand. It was reckless of him not to clean it before Void coming in, but it doesn't matter.

When Galaxy entered his class gaining the attention of the students, a glare from the teacher, and a worried look form Nightmare. Galaxy smiled at Nightmare as he walk to take his seat next to him. A minute or so later, Void slammed the door open. This earned him a scolding from the teacher, though Void's attention was on Galaxy.