PositivePlague

Plague Steve x Positive Steve

Requested by XxRoboticLauncherxX

So I was reading comments when I seen this request then noticed I have not done it and it's been months. Sorry for the delay, but here it is.
Also, I have so many drafts for oneshots that I started and have yet to finish.

 ---------------

Positive was half carry half dragging his brother away from the Rainbow Town after the two humans and Rainbow defeated their combined form, Infinity. Negative had taken much of the damage as he was trying to protect Positive from getting his half. They thought they had won, but somehow, the humans revived Rainbow and defeated Infinity.

"P-Pos" Negative panted, "S-Stop h-here"

Knowing his older brother, unless he was extrememly tired or hurt, he would continue forward, but he was so beaten from his half of the injuries and taking majority of Positive's. Stopping at a river, Positive sat both Negative and himself down.

"Do you think you can make it if we teleport?" Positive asked, very worried about Negative as his breathing go shallower.

"I-I don't t-think so. Pos, i-if I don't make it then-"

"No! Y-You're going to m-make it" Positive cried.

Negative smiled, "S-Stay p-positive"

The older fell limp in Positive's arms and the younger cried out for him to wake up, but Negative stayed unconsious.

"P-Please don't leave me" Positive sobbed.

"I can help your brother" The red/yellow Steve look up to see a green/blue one (all we need is purple), "That is if you let me"

"Please, I-I can't live w-without h-him" 

The Steve nodded then walk over, "However, I require a payment for saving him"

"Anything! Just make him better!" Positive said, not even thinking about the consequences.

"Will do" The Steve placed a hand on Negative and healed him.

Positive watched in amazment as all the injuries his brother had disappear until he was fully healed and just needed rest. Running his hand through his brother's yellow hair, Positive smiled and look up at the Steve.

"Thank you, how should I repay you...um, what's your name?"

"I'm Plague and the way you can pay me" 

Positive yelped when Plague pulled him away from his twin and onto the ground then seen the other Steve over him. Leaning down to his ear, Plague whispered.

"Is by giving you to me"

"W-What d-do you mea- mph!" Positive was cut off when Plague kissed him, invading his whole mouth.

"So sweet" Plague said when he pulled away and look down at the Steve who was in a bit of a daze.

"W-Why?" Positive manage to say.

Plague ran his hands down Positive's sides then up again, "Well this wasn't how I wanted us to do this, but it will have to do"

Positive gasped when Plague started to kiss his neck and tried his best to push the green/blue Steve away from him, but he was weak against him.

"Don't fight it Possy" Plague mutter in Positive's neck, "Accept it"

"Negative!" Positive cried out.

In an instant, Plague found himself pulled from Postive then saw an very angry Negative standing protectivaly in front of his brother.

Signing, Plague got up and dust off his clothes, "I did not expect that to happen."

"What were you thinking touching my brother?!" Negative growled, blocking Plague's view of the frighten Steve.

"If you must know, Nightmare promised I could have him once he was finish with you two. I'm just here to collect" Plague smirk.

Glaring, Negative said, "Don't think for a second that I'll let you touch my brother"

"Oh how wrong you are Negaitve."

"Neg!" Positive gasp, "There's something green on your leg"

"What?!" Negative said looking for what Positive was looking at.

"Yes, now Negative, you're under my control" Plague smirk and with a snap of his fingers, Negative froze, "Now, get your brother for me"

When Negative turned, Positive gasp seeing that his twin no longer has yellow eyes, but green ones. Positive shook as he backed away from the controled Steve, but he was grabbed before he could make a run for it. No matter how much he struggled, Positive was no match for his brother's strength as was he brought to Plague who was smirking. Cupping the frighten Steve's check, Plague cooed at him.

"You look so cute like this."

"Release my brother from you control!" Positive shouted, "Release him and let us go!"

"Can't do that Possy, I'm too interested in you to just let you go" Plague said then kissed Positive once again, tasting those sweet lips of his.

"P-Please" Positive begged, "Please don't do this with my brother here

"Since you begged" Plague snapped his fingers and Negative went unconsious, "Now let's continue"

Wrapping an arm around the smaller, Plague pulled him closer so that their chests were touching. He then grab one of Positive's hands and brought to his check to nuzzle it.

"You're so soft you know" Plague said then kissed Positive's hand, "So cute"

Positive pushed the coming blush away and tried to pull away from the Steve.

"I won't do that Possy, I can make your precious brother do anything I want him to" Plague threaten and all of Positive's struggles ceased, "Good boy"

With his head down in defeat, Positive said, "Do anything to me, just don't hurt my brother, he's my only family I have left"

Once Positive admitted defet, he was pushed against a tree with Plague's lips on his neck once again, but this time he found the place that made Positive gasp. Nibling before bitting down on that soft skin, Plague marked Positive as his. Positive knew what the other had just done and cried as this was not how it was suppose to go. This was not how the storis he was told went, this felt horrible.

"Don't worry Possy" Plague whispered, "You'll love me soon enough"

Positive shook his head as Plague continued to do as he pleased: creating markings on his arms and neck; kissing him until he was left breathless; biting his earlobe; whispering about how Positive will love him soon. Soon Plauge left, saying he had to deal with something and will be back soon. This left Positive crying as he curled himself up in Negative's chest, wanting this to be a nightmare and for his brother to wake him up and comfort him.

'Neg, please I need you'

-------------------

Word count: 1034

Requests remaining: 23