Little Lamb Part 4

For those who said 'sick' in part 3: MariMarionette65, AmethystAnonymous19EndQueen

------------------

(A few hours after chapter 3)

Once again Dark had drank more than he should from Sabre who now laid limp on his lap, head on the vampire's shoulder. Though who could blame him? The mortal's blood is addictive to him and the vampire absolutely loves having him in his bed. Oh how he wished he could taint this pure creature that the being above created, but that'll have to wait.

Laying Sabre on the bed, Dark observe his sleeping face. Today was one of the happiest days in his immortal life, making the brunet spend day with him by feed him and dancing then going outside to see that precious smile of his. The vampire rubbed his thumb over Sabre's partially open lips, the whole day Dark basically had the boy in his arms without the reason for blood. Oh how he wants to hold him for the rest of eternity. Dark pulled his hand away then cut his palm to let blood pool before placing it just above the brunet's mouth, watching the red liquid drip into the mortal's mouth. He then lick his palm to heal the wound before focusing back to the other.

'It shouldn't be long' Dark thought pulling Sabre closer and petting his soft brown hair, 'just a bit longer'

(Weeks later)

Sabre woke up feeling extremely ill, the fourth time this week and it's only be getting worse: his throat's been sore, feeling fatigued and paralyzed, and felt very warm. All he wanted to do is go back to sleep; unfortunately, John won't give him a break no matter what. It seemed what ever master told him didn't have much affect after a few days. Also that the master is away meeting his family then bringing them here for a week, which was six days ago. This meant John was going to give him all the work and blame him if master has any complaint.

Forcing himself to get up, Sabre went to work. Just like John, some of the maids and servants gave their tasks to the poor boy and decided to take a vacation until master returns. There were few who pity him and took up some of the task, others just did as they were.

"Remember brat" John said seeing Sabre walking out of the servant quarters, "Master is returning with his family which means this place should be spotless."

Sabre nodded.

"And don't you dare say a word about this to master or his family, understood"

Nod

"Good, now get out of my sight"

Sabre ran to work on the tasks pawned on him.

A few hours later and Sabre thought he was going to die, his body was on fire and he could barely stay awake. Fortunately, master and his family were coming so no one would notice if he slipped away to get some sleep. Though, he only made it half way before he passed out from exhaustion.

---------------

Dark walk in his home being greeted by his maids and servants, it's not every day they get to see his family as they weren't vampires themselves. Dark's dad, Nightmare, is a fallen angel and married a dragon name Elemental a few years ago. As for his younger brothers: Light is an angel mated and married to the demon lord name Vi; Reverse is a siren mated to a human prince name Lucas; and Rainbow is a werewolf mated to a neko/water mage hybrid name Blue and a demon name Void.

(I ship BlueBow and I somewhat ship VoidBow, so why not) 

"I see you have obedient servants" Nightmare chuckled seeing the mortals bowing.