ElementalGalaxy

Elemental Steve and Galaxy Steve

Requested by MelyC95

I really didn't have an idea for this so it came out horrible.

-------------------

Elemental sat near a pond in the Spirit World. He waiting for someone, but he didn't know who or when they were coming. All he knew was that they were coming. While sitting there, Elemental looked back on what he done, especially to his little brother who he blamed for all of this. The Steve wished he had accepted the fact he would never see their creator(s) and lived with Time in peace. But his stubbornness and pride did not allow him to.

"I'm such a failure" Elemental said out loud knowing the there was no one around.

"How are you a failure?"

Or so he thought.

Turning to the familiar voice, Elemental was shook to see it was his little brother, "T-Time?"

Time hug his brother, "It's me and what did you call yourself a failure?"

"Because I am" Elemental hug Time back, "I failed you, I practically betrayed you all because I wanted to know our creator(s)"

"That's what I came here for!" Time shouted.

"What?"

"Come on! There's someone you have to met!"

Elemental didn't get a chance to question the other when Time pulled him up and started to run a certain direction. Every time Elemental would  ask Time where they were going, the younger said it would be a surprise. Seeing that question wasn't going anywhere, the older ask how the younger got to the Spirit Realm. Time responded that he asked Guardian to come here to get Elemental and he had allowed Elemental to come back to the real world for a bit. Soon they reach a portal, and wanting to show his brother as soon as possible, Time pushed him in then followed suit.

"Okay Time what's going on?" Elemental demanded once they got to the Overworld, but the other wasn't listening.

"Sabre! Rainbow! We're here!" Time shouted.

Elemental stiffen hearing the human and Steve's name that he had betrayed. Maybe Time brought him here for revenge, no, that's not in his nature or in the other two. Well, Rainbow is questionable.

"Hey Time, Elemental" Sabre greeted as he came out from behind a tree followed by Rainbow and another Steve.

"Um, hi. Uh, what's going on?" Elemental ask confused and he wasn't the only one as the mystery Steve seemed lost.

"First Rainbow, you ready?" 

"Yep" The multi-color Steve said, putting a few pillows behind Elemental.

"Time would you-"

"YES!" Time jumped in joy, "Galaxy, this is Elemental. Brother, this is Galaxy, one of our creators!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 "Uh, is he okay?"

"I told you to put one on each side Rainbow!"

"Sorry! I thought everyone falls backwards!"

"Dad do something!"

"Dad?"

"Where's the snooze button for the yelling?" Elemental groaned.

"Sorry brother"

"We'll leave you three alone for a bit. Come on Rainbow"

Elemental opened his eyes when he heard the duo's footsteps fade away then asked, "What happened?" 

"Do you remember what happened?"

"Yeah, you brought me back to the Overworld and introduce me to-" Elemental's eyes widened and look at Galaxy, "Our creator"

Galaxy chuckled, "That's me, I'm, um, Galaxy and your Elemental right?"

"Y-Yeah"

"I'll leave you two alone" Time smiled and walk away.

"Time told me you would have questions as you were looking for me"

"Wh-Why did you leave us? Why did you create us? What is our purpose? Do we have another creator?"

Galaxy smiled sadly, "Unfortunately, I don't have all the answers as of now. Majority of my memories are gone and we're working on a way to restore them."

Elemental face drop.

"Hey" Galaxy put his hand on Elemental's shoulder getting him look up, "I can tell what I do know."

"Okay" Elemental smile. 

"I created you and Time to maintain balance of the in between when I couldn't. Yes you do have another creator, who I do not know. I'm sorry I don't have all the answers you want, but -" Galaxy was interrupted when Elemental hug him.

"I don't care, I finally know who created my brother and I. I finally know my purpose in this world, but I should have guessed that. Looking back I was so idiotic."

"From what everyone told me, you were just lost and confused. So don't blame anyone, if anything, it's me to blame. I shouldn't have left either of you alone" Galaxy said guilty, "I'm the idiot here"

"How about both of you are idiots?" Time giggled walking to his new found dad and brother.

"Come here you" Elemental smiled and pulled his brother into the hug.

The three sat there and hug for a while, happy that they were finally united. 

--------------

(Extra)

"Um Rainbow"

"Yes?"

"What happened to our Galaxy?" Sabre ask looking at the trio.

"What are you talking about? Galaxy look's normal to me" 

"Rainbow, that's a pufferfish"

"No that's Galaxy, see it's holding a stick"

"You know I'm going for a walk"

----------------------

Word count: 788

Request remaining: 16