OriginSabre *Part 4

Requested by EndQueen Itzcrystall0816GamingAteveBusiness

Continuation of OriginSabre in Book 2

---------------

It's been a few days since Galaxy and two others were captured, just like most, they didn't try to escape or cause any issues which is good as Origin would have punish them. Speaking of Origin, certain time of the day he would go to the dungeon to visit the prisoner, mainly Galaxy to taunt him about the grave mistake he had made. Aside from that, the king would spend every moment he could with Sabre as he truely loved him and won't let anyone take his flower. 

Now at the  beautiful, Sabre sat on a bench in the middle of the garden, this is known to be his favorite place out of the whole kingdom as he would spend hours in silent, sitting or caring with the plants that grew there. Origin has created this place just for the brunet as a welcome present, making it exactly how Sabre wanted it and threaten everyone not to enter the garden without permission. The king wants to make his flower happy by showering him with gifts and giving everything Sabre desires, which wasn't much as Sabre lost the feeling of want.

"Good afternoon my lovely flower" Origin greeted Sabre, "How are you?"

"Fine my king" Sabre answered, leaning into the Steve when he sat down, "Is there something you need?"

"Lunch was suppose to be served an hour ago, but you were no where in sight" Origin petted Sabre's hair, "You've been more distant lately, what is on your mind?"

Ever since Galaxy's betrayal, Sabre decided not to become attach to anyone  except for Origin as he hasn't done nothing but be there for him and tried to show him the truth before that day. Origin is the only thing holding Sabre together from fully spiraling downward.

The human didn't say anything, he just pressed himself further into Origin, the need for physical contact was strong. Sabre was a social person who enjoys physical contact, something he received less and less from the Steves as time passed; now he craves it more than ever. Origin knows about this, he was more than willing to give the brunet as much contact he desired. They sat there for a bit

"Flower" Origin spoke after sometime, "Are you hungry?"

Feeling Sabre nodding, Origin adjusting his hold on the human before standing up and walk to the dinning room where food sat out, ready for them to eat. The king glanced at a group of guards, specifically Sabre's guards as well as Steves who sided with Origin in order to protect Sabre from what they failed to do in the first place. Many Steves joined his kingdom for the same reason, they know Sabre sacrificed his freedom for all of them and knew the cost if they rebel against the king. Origin finally gained his rightful place among the Steves and he has Sabre to thank for the majority of everything.

Origin sat down with Sabre still in his arms and altered from feeding himself to feeding the other, which wasn't much. Sabre lost his appetite long ago along with feeling to anything, the only reason he did anything was for Origin's sake.

"What plans you have today?"

Sabre shrugged, "Don't have any"

"Unfortunately, I will be unavailable for a few hours, I must attend to certain matters. Don't give me that look flower" Origin said the last part when Sabre looked at him with a saddened expression, "I'll be back as soon as you can, for now your guards shall accompany you during that time"

Sabre nodded before returning his head in Origin's chest. It's not like the brunet hated the guards, it's just he doesn't want to become attach to any of them; the fear of abandonment has taken control of Sabre's life. The guards knew this of course, they are Steves who wanted to protect the human as they should have years ago. They don't blame him for fearing or being cold towards them, it's what they deserve anyways. Instead of pushing Sabre anymore, they let him do as he pleases which wasn't much to be honest, the brunet spends most of his time in the garden or library when Origin isn't present.