FavremyBow

Rainbow Steve x FavremySabre

Requested by VanaTheDevilishAngel

Referred to "Steve Saga: Rainbow Steve Trapped Me *I Was Tricked*"

----------------------

Sabre was thinking about how to deal with Rainbow, as he wanders around his area. He regrets creating Rainbow with that Blue Steve, he had a bad feeling about him and now he regrets not listening. 

'I need to figure a way to trap Rainbow. Maybe I can make a machine, but I don't have the resources. Wait, won't prismarine blocks affect him? It works with Blue, maybe it'll on-'

Sabre's thoughts were cut off when he saw Rainbow teleport right in front of him on the one-block path across the ravine. The colorful Steve reached out to grab Sabre, but the human was faster and ran away.

(Who made a one-block path across a ravine and fell off?)

Ever where Sabre ran, Rainbow teleported in front of him making him run the opposite direction. He ended up going in a big circle.

'How does he know where I am?!' Sabre thought, he then saw water being summon, 'Oh no!'

As Sabre ran to escape the water, he spotted something odd in the mountains: an entrance to some place.

'Where does this lead?'

Sabre didn't have time to think as water spawned around him and Rainbow was right in front of him. He was trapped all around, unless this weird tunnel leads him some where. Running in just as Rainbow was arms length away, Sabre hoped that this was way. There was no going back as the tunnel filled with water, carrying him further down before he walk.

'Guess there's no going back' 

Soon Sabre seen a light and towards it, only to find that the light was actually lava, the whole place was surrounded by obsidian with a lava floor and a cobble platform in the middle. It only took him a second to realize that this was a trap. Sabre turned to the way he came in and saw Rainbow standing there with a smirk on his face.

"No! Wait!" Sabre shouted, but it was too late, Rainbow had covered the exit with obsidian.

Banging on the what use to be the only way out, Sabre fell to his knees. He was trying to keep calm while figure out what he could do to get out, but nothing came to his mind. He had nothing in his bag that could help break through the obsidian, only a stone pickax. For now, he covered the lava with the dirt blocks he had so he wouldn't fall in accidently, he didn't want to deal with the consequences of respawning.

'How am I going to get out of here?' Sabre thought, 'I need a diamond pickax to break obsidian or, maybe, if Rainbow comes back, I can use that to escape. But-

Sabre noticed soemthing out of the corner of his eye: an Enderman. That gave him some hope, if the mob drops an ender pearl then he's free, but that's a 50/50 chance (that is actually the odds).

'Okay Sabre, this is your only chance' 

By the time he finished the Enderman, he was at 2 and a 1/2 hearts (just a guess) but it was worth it as he has his one chance of escaping. Just in time to as he heard block being broken, so Sabre climb up the stairs he made of glow stone and through the ender pearl. Just before teleporting, Sabre's eyes locked onto Rainbow raging red ones for the second he had before the pearl hit something outside. Without looking back, Sabre ran, even picking up his speed hearing lighting more than likely being cause by Rainbow.

Meanwhile, back at the obsidian trap, Rainbow screamed out of anger. Just as he had the human right where he wanted him, he mange to escape. Now he has to locate him, locating one person and keeping tabs on them drains him of his energy as it needs a constant flow of energy. Tracking Sabre was difficult as he knew where to hide and he had to rest for a bit before he could do any more. In a fit of rage, the colorful Steve destroyed the trap, the human slipped through his fingers right before he could get a single hand on him.

"Don't you think you escape human, I'll find you and I won't let you slip from me for a second time"

(Probably done that more before, but it sounds better)

-------------------------

Word count: 742

Requests remaining: 22