"Let's not get into my preferences, young man. There's more pressing matters to attend to. First, thank you for returning my assistant to-"

"If I-i may!", the Valkyrie cut the Lord off. For once, she's taking charge. She breathed in...and out...and in and out till she finally mustered the courage to say what's on her mind. "T-that's my call to make!", shouting it wasn't really necessary, but it's a start for a girl with self-esteem issues.

In turn, the Lord had a smirk wider than even Bruce, as if he heard something he wanted to for ages and it finally happened, but that's all that comes out of a pervert smirking. "I see. I see. Third base assume? or maybe all the way?", he didn't mince his words and asked for all the juicy details regarding her change. 

As more questions about positions and feelings piled up, you could make the bet Rias' hair would looked washed up compared to Ross' hair and you'd probably win. And to top it all off, all these questions were asked right in front of lady Leviathan, whose pouting showed no signs of stopping.

"P-please stop...", she pleaded, wishing a certain someone was here to fight wits with wits. Sure, Bruce was there, but the point is he enjoys people suffering, so it's a no deal. 

"What an interesting topic to discuss. Want to join together, Sirzechs?", offered Azazel. 

"No, thank you. Lord Odin aside, with you AND Bruce Creed here, I'd prefer to not have the building in shambles after the event.", his concerns were warranted.

"Hey, I won't shoot if he doesn't talk."

"Hmm. I thought for sure you'd say something about ogling your mother.", added Odin.

...

"JASON! PULL A FRENCH REVOLUTION AND DO SOME DECAPITATIONS, PLEASE!"

Meanwhile:

Kilometers away from where the big event was taking place, the sound of hooves was echoing throughout the land. Death was riding, and not just for sightseeing. There were 2 important things to take care of given the circumstances. First is to take Anna back to the ball, as she's not yet ready to fight on even terms with Kuroka or anyone else for that matter. And Second, it's a golden opportunity to steal Kuroka away from the Chaos Brigade.

"How do you want to do this?", questioned the man with the mask deep inside Leon's head.

"What do you mean how? I am not going there to negotiate. Only to take.", his tone was indicative of his current state, decisive. 

"What if she doesn't want to?"

"But I want her." 

There's no conception of 'no' in this case, as there's more at stake than simply the love life of Leon. The night was cold, much like the one on the rooftop of the now-burned house, much like the one of the first meeting. 

"I was right. Every time I go outside at night, there's chances of a cat showing up.", the boy said to himself. It was about to get ugly and in more ways than just one. 

About halfway through, the ground started shaking and the trees were flying, accompanied by shouts and groans. The terrain was changing at an alarming pace, showing signs of heavy combat taking place and that's exactly what was happening. 

In a swift second, Leon jumped off Despair and equipped the Harvester Replica, preparing to engage whatever was coming towards. him.

Leon's POV:

This is alarming. We're too far for this to be  involving Kuroka or Anna and fortunately, it's coming towards me, and not towards them. Of course, nothing can go my way for a chance, right?