Chapter 105

3rd POV 

           In the main lobby of the building, one of the 2 redheaded women was losing their mind internally. Regardless of how much Lara would call out to her sister, Cecilia would keep her head low, fidgeting with her fingers while her eyes stared into space.

"Cecilia!", her sister finally resorted to shaking her shoulders to bring her back to reality and her expression was appropriate for that of a worried sibling. "What's gotten into you?"

It was the first time Lara witnessed her sister being so out of it to this degree, so you'll have to excuse her inexperienced reaction.

"Sorry, I just...", Cecilia Jones didn't finish that sentence, but her sister was smart enough to understand it had something to do with this 'Grace'. "That girl just now, how did she get here?"

"Well, last night there was an earth quake around this region and when I went outside to check the surroundings for any damages, she was there. How is she important, cause you seem to recognize her. Someone you know?", Lara pressed further with her questions.

"Yes...I do. Look, I think I'd be better to discuss this later, really."

"Are you sure? Cause this seems important to say the least."

"It is.", the elder one agreed. "But...this is something Dad has to explain, rather than me..."

The puzzle was seemingly getting bigger by the minute for Lara, and that wasn't exactly reassuring, but she could, at the very least, trust her Dad on the matter at the end of the day.

"Back up the security footage.", Cecilia advised. "Otherwise Dad won't believe his eyes."

"...If you say so..."

Reluctantly, the younger sister went to fulfill her sister's request, leaving the aforementioned alone with her thoughts. However, for some people, that's the worst place to be in certain situations. Her one escape? Dialing up Edward Hyde to make sure she hasn't gone crazy.

Meanwhile

     In the capital city of Tokyo, a young blond man was sipping his morning coffee while casually browsing through documents his father asked to sort out. Edward Hyde, the first-born of Stephen Hyde, which makes him the cousin of the 4 horsemen, older than even Leon Creed, quite the status to possess in this day and age. But of course, he himself is not aware of the fact. As far as he's concerned, he's simply the gold king's son, nephew to the Blue and Red. 

He was used to doing tasks for his father, as most people around the company saw him as the one to inherit it, as his cousin was deemed a lost cause

He was used to doing tasks for his father, as most people around the company saw him as the one to inherit it, as his cousin was deemed a lost cause. While not exactly on good terms, Edward is, perhaps, one of the few people willing to hear Leon out before cussing him out for good. Alas, a story for another day. 

For now, his morning was about to get a lot better as he received a call from his soon-to-be-wife, or so he thought.

"Ed? Please tell me I am not losing my mind."