Chapter 5

3rd POV

      The young Strife and Fury were now in the room of the OR club, waiting for 'the others', and yes...War and Death. They were seated on the couch, earning glares here and there from the devils. However, one of them decides to sit next to them... Koneko. Despite Rias' warnings, she knew that the Creed brothers wouldn't hurt her. Why? Even she doesn't get it, but that's what her instincts are saying.

But before that arrival, Issei had to be filled in on what is actually going on.

Issei:"So...where do we even begin with this...?"

Rias:"I believe I can answer that.", she said with a smile.

Bruce:"So now you're talking!"

    Because of the tensed situation, Kiba could not stand Bruce mocking his king, so he rushed towards him with a sword he summoned. However, Desmond got in the way. He took out a knife with a cross on it and pointed it at the devil, weakening him.

Desmond:"Slow down there."

Kiba:"I won't accept you to mock her."

Desmond:"And I'm sure Leon won't accept Bruce being attacked either."

    A chill ran up Rias's spine. She didn't know anything about the eldest in terms of powers, but the sheer tone his sibling delivered that line gave her enough clues that it could get messy.

Rias:"Yuuto, It's fine. Anyway, Issei, I'll be blunt... what do you think about becoming a devil?"

. . .

Issei:"Excuse me, I don't think I caught that."

Rias:"Would you like to become a devil under my command?"

     As proof, she and the rest of her peerage showed their wings. They also looked at the 2 brothers, who looked uninterested.

Sona:"By your reaction, it seems you already knew this would happen."

Bruce:"Thanks for pointing out the obvious."

     This time, it was Tsubaki's turn to attack, or it would have been, if Sona didn't stop her, telling her that it's not worth it.

     And so, Rias explained to Issei what he needs to know about the 3 factions, the war that took place and about his power, the sacred gear.

     The twins however would always roll their eyes at notions such as 'the almighty biblical god' and the such, as for them, these are mere titles, paling in front of the Council that used to govern the world. Then again, that's technically forgotten history.

Issei:"So...that means everyone here is a devil?"

Rias:"Sona and Tsubaki are devils of the Sitri household. As for them..."

Bruce:"We're humans, no doubt about it."

Sona:"Or so you pretend."

Bruce:"Again with that? If I'm not a human, then tell me, what kind of magic do you sense to determine my race?"

    Despite her suspicious, Sona didn't feel any magic from these 2. That would be a clear sign they're just humans, but in this case, she wasn't sure at all.