Chapter 83

Leon's POV

        It's quite confusing how much the cities of the Underworld replicate our own. At least, I think they do. Might be older than ours, but I don't think our arhitecture schools come down here to take lessons. And then there's the outside which is a clusterfuck of everything you know about geography and biology. Seriously, the notion of biome is non-existent here.

Bruce:"What are you thinking so hard about? Having second thoughts about telling our parents?"

Leon:"Used to, but it's unavoidable."

Death:"He has geography and biology in his mind, now. I know. Very important."

Desmond:"Ah, right. You 2 hear each other's thoughts. What other dark secrets does he have?"

Leon:"Hey!"

Jason:"Ignore him. Go on."

       Thanks a god damn lot, Jason. I will definitely make you bald, now.

Death:"I mean, I could tell you about his shower with the black cat."

... Ah fuck...

Bruce:"I am all ears. Come on. Spill."

Leon:"Why don't I spill out your Reddit password, huh?"

...

Death:"you wouldn't..."

Leon:"You can read my mind. You already know the answer."

Death:"Found the next devil king."

Leon:"That's somehow both an insult and a compliment, if you ask me."

Bruce:"YOOO!"

Death/ Leon: "What?"

      Leave the 'YO' for when you're starting your rapping career.

Bruce:"Well, is it just me or does this feel like, I don't know, 2 siblings bickering?"

    I mean...DUH.

Leon:"Oh? Is my baby brother perhaps getting jealous that someone is stealing my attention from him?"

Bruce:"Ah, fuck you."

Death:"I'll tell Sona you're cheating on her."

Bruce:"And fuck you, too."

        To think they were all so serious not too long ago about Death's presence.

Desmond:"I've seen them all now."

Death:"Not yet."

Jason:"You're probably right, but come on. If you were to tell me Death was such a light-hearted person, I'd call you deranged."

...

Leon:"Wasn't always like this. It's more the result of him sticking with me."

Desmond:"Fury's memories do recall him a sarcastic."

Death:"Dry humour and annoyance, mostly. But yes. You'd be right."

Leon:"Either way, at least you're tolerable."

Bruce:"So I take it there's no 'I'll take control over you!' sort of subplot? None?"

Death:"Why do I have the impression you're asking for such a thing?"

Bruce:"Hey, a man can dream, right?"

Death:"Okay, you male tsundere."

...