Chapter 28

Leon's POV

Hell was ready to break loose. The devils went on ahead while we remained to put this house under protection. Since Kokabiel's goal was to eradicate this city, I can't risk Anna's safety. On top of that, Irina was also here, because of her injuries, sleeping in my room.

When I entered said room to get my clothes, cause I won't fight in my school uniform, she woke up.

"Where am I?", She wondered, still fuzzy. It was quite sad to see her barely able to move.

"You're in my room.", I explained, taking a seat next to her. She seemed to recognize me very quick.

"You're Desmond's brother. How and why am I in your room?", She was very confused, which is understandable.

"Apparently, you were injured in your fight with Kokabiel's henchman. Your partner Xenovia brought you here. She is currently assisting Gremory's peerage in the fight.", I told her the details and she was ready to get equipped were it not for me who stopped her.

"Let me go! I have to help her!", She was yelling, trying to get out of my grip.

Unfortunately for her, I'm not so weak as to yield to her. "Do not worry, I'll be heading there myself and I did make a promise. Now, stay still and sleep.", I told her, before using magic to put her to sleep.

Sigh...I can't believe Desmond is interested in such a hyperactive girl, but I guess he could handle it. Anyway, back to the matter at hand, back in the living room, my brothers were preparing.

"Ready brother?", Jason asked me, his attitude of 'i don't give a damn'.

"Sure. Ready to clean this city of a pain in the ass.", I responded. Not even there yet and Desmond is already eager to eliminate the one who hurt Irina. "Relax Desmond, if I'm there you'll be able to go wild. "

That seemed to reassure him. Well, even I'm interested in how far he'll go.

Timeskip

We finally reached the school and we are met with Sona and her peerage projecting a barrier around the academy.

"That doesn't seem like it'll hold on too much.", Bruce pointed out. And his claims were proven when I, Jason and Desmond passed through it like it wasn't even there, however:

"What are you doing?", Questioned Sona as Bruce was rising up near her.

"Landing you a hand.", With that said, he touched the barrier and yellow runes enveloped his arms. As for the barrier, the color changed from blue to dark yellow and became hardened. "This should hold it in place. With this, you 3 can go all out."

"It's not like you to leave the fighting to someone else, but I can understand why. Take care.", Jason said his farewell before joining us.

Now, near the gym, we observed 3 things. One was the bunch of dogs that were dead. Two, it was called Galilei and what seemed to be a sword and three, Kokabiel in the air on what looked like a throne.

3rd POV

"It's about time you call Sirzechs here.", Advised Kokabiel.

"By the time he gets here, you'll be long gone.", said the voice of a human, Leon Creed. "No reason to act surprised fallen angel, you had it coming."

Kokabiel could barely hold his laugh seeing as a human was threatening him. "And what do you think you can do?", He asked as he threw a light spear at the human.

The attack hit the target but to no avail. "The light is meaningless if it's overcome by shadows."

Leon walked in front, showing he'll be taking the fallen angel on. Desmond was looking around for a certain man, and there it was...Freed.