Chapter 59

Leon's POV

After yesterday's discussion, I don't feel like seeing my parent eye to eye for a while. I can't forgive myself for showing those eyes to them. If anything, I deserve a couple more bullets to the head for it.

Well, that's done. Besides, I can't just seal myself in this room. I'm not some troubled teenager with the 'nobody understands me' mentality. Gotta face it up straight.

Leaving my room after 4 hours of sleep, thanks to Kuroka's gift, I saw my family ready to eat breakfast... They could have at least call me down. Uriel, Rossweisse and the rest were also here. I'm still wondering what will Rossweisse do. It might be a good idea to go to the Underworld so that she'll meet Odin. That's if she doesn't break down into crying at his sight.

Bruce:"Get here and eat!"

Leon:"Could you be any more obnoxious this morning?"

Bruce:"I could, but I have to keep myself in a good mood so I don't annoy Sona on the train later."

Alex:"Speaking of which, are you sure you'll be able to handle everything on your own?"

Leon:"Yeah, yeah. I'll have Tsubaki give me a hand if it comes down to it."

Scarlett:"Not Lara?"

Jason:"Who knows what she's thinking? For all we have on her, she might be just like her father."

Leon:"Exactly."

Anna:"... That's not nice."

Uriel:"I thought you'd act differently in front of your sister? Was I wrong?"

Leon:"No. What you thought was that I'll put on a mask to appease my family. Newsflash. I'm the same person anywhere, anytime. Changing my attitude depending on the person is a totally different thing."

Rossweisse:"At least I know you were honest the other times we met. Also, I still have to thank you for allowing me to remain here despite my circumstances."

Aina:"It's fine. Besides, if it wasn't for these 2 going out, we probably wouldn't have met you.", she responded pointing at me and Bruce.

Bruce:"You're welcome-"

Leon:"Don't you even think about bowing. I did nothing to earn gratitude."

Scarlett:"Oh. Come on, Leon. Lighten up. You had the chance to pose as a hero."

Leon:"The world doesn't need heroes, it needs professionals."

Death:"Someone still has to get the attention."

Dump it all to Hollywood, they go nuts without it.

Leon:"This aside, you're going with the rest in the Underworld, Ross."

Rossweisse :"Ross?"

Leon:"It's a bit of a bother to say the whole name each time, but I can make an effort if you don't -"

Ross:"No. It's fine. I kind of like it. Anyway, why?"

Leon:"Cause Odin will be there."

...

Bruce:"How the fu-Agh!", Desmond pulled his chair, making him fall head first.

Desmond:"Don't teach Anna stupid things."