Chapter 46

Leon's POV

Sigh...it had to happen, right? I'm surprised. I mean, this IS the 6th floor. Maybe I should put metal bars to my windows.

Kuroka: "Hmm...you seem very stiff, well, aside from this snake nya~!"

She went ahead and tried to grab me, but I stopped her hand.

Leon: "Hands above the waist, Kuroka.", I proceeded to wash my hair. It's kinda relaxing.

Kuroka: "Really? No reaction at all?"

Y/N: "Should I be surprised?"

Kuroka: "I expected you to stutter, or be somewhat embarrassed. After all, you do have a lady inside the shower... together...naked nya~", her hands went down and I was too busy to stop her...God damnit, don't touch that!

Y/N: "I'm no light novel protagonist, if you were hoping for that."

Kuroka: "Then...how about becoming aggressive? I know you have it in you."

Keeping myself composed isn't as easy as it would seem. Truth be told, she is gorgeous and that chest pressed against my back does feel nice. Who knows what's she's hiding down there...

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw one of her tails coming close to my ear. Maybe I will play her game for a while. I grabbed that tail and squeezed.

Kuroka: "Ah!~", she sure likes to make everything erotic. "What's this? Is the snake waking up?~"

I don't remember telling 'him' to do that. Just as she said that, her other tail wrapped around it. I might as well bite my tongue so I don't make a sound.

Kuroka: "It's not nice to hold it in. You're keeping me waiting nya~", she whispered into my ear. That voice, on top of her tail stroking...

It was getting kinda hard to breathe and being tired wasn't helping my case at all.

...

In the end, I turned around and smashed my lips onto her, as my hands let go of her tail and made their way down, caressing her back, all the way to 2 soft hills. One of the hands squeezed hard, making Kuroka moan harder, as her voice was muffled by my tongue which was battling against her, for domination. The other hand, made its way back up, to the front, reaching for her right nipple, giving it a rub. She was obviously enjoying it, as her nails scratched my back, in an effort to cope with the pleasure. It hurt, but I was feeling too good to care.

She wasn't just waiting around either. Her tails, both wrapped around me, were stroking harder and faster, giving me a sensation I never felt before, it was amazing. As our lips parted in need for oxygen, she yelled:

Kuroka: "Ah! You tease! Squeeze harder! Rub it more! Ahh! I can't wait any longer!"

Her tails dragged and pulled me closer as if giving me directions. Before realizing, a warm feeling enveloped my member, as she moaned louder, while her other hand went down and came back up, dripping with a liquid that she went ahead and licked.

Kuroka: "Oh, YES! It's SO good!~"

The grip on my member was getting tighter as time went on. As she smashed her lips on mine again, she also started moving up and down on my rod. I was feeling like never before, as something was accumulating inside me, ready to get out, but I kept it in for a bit longer. Her moans, even if they were muffled, were getting louder and louder. With her hand, she guided my own, both of them, to her chest and made me squeeze her enormous breasts, as some sort of liquid was coating my member, but it didn't come from me, in any way. If anything, it was coming out of her, dripping out, inside the shower, as the water kept on pouring.

After a few more seconds of ecstasy, she took it out and turned her back to me. With her arm, she supported herself using the wall, as she stuck her ass out. Her other arm went down, towards the start of her legs, as her fingers spread open her entry. I could see it clearly, the liquid dripping from inside as well as the amount of pleasure she was getting from sticking her fingers in.

Kuroka: "Hurry! I want more! I want harder!~"

As if being controlled by her words, I approached her and that feeling of warmth enveloped me again. She moaned again, spreading her legs a bit more. But this time, it was me who was moving, back and forth, pounding her. I started off slowly, gently and went on faster and harder as she ordered. It was even better than before. It felt as if I was hitting something at the end and each time, she moaned louder. To cope with it, she started playing with her breasts while also sucking on her finger, probably so she could muffle her screams again, as my lips were unavailable.

That feeling that something will get out of me got even more intense, barely being able to contain it. She probably realized it as well, cause she went ahead and got off the ride, but she sure wasn't done. Kuroka got on her knees, stroking with one hand the snake that grew in size and was now poking her.

Kuroka: "Just a little bit more~", she said as her tongue started going around the tip of it, intensifying that feeling from earlier. In between, she went ahead and licked the very top, the tip of the tip, if you will. Lastly, the whole thing was covered by her mouth. As her tongue was massaging and licking it, I gave in to that feeling, releasing everything I had in me.

Her mouth was quickly filled to the point where she was barely able to breathe before gulping down everything. Some of that substance was still dripping from her lips. The snake, still extended, went numb, feeling as it was electrocuted every time she would lick it again.

I was panting. It was certainly hard to breathe, for both of us, but we were clearly feeling amazing. Finally, she stood up and kissed my cheek, licking any rests from her lips.

Y/N: "I guess you stole my first time. Might have to arrest you."

Kuroka: "Maybe~ But so did you... I'd say it's a fair trade. What do you think?~"

...

Y/N: "Heh. Best one so far..."

To be continued...