Chapter 23

Leon's POV

     It was currently break time here at the academy, and as you probably guessed, I was in the OR club room...again. Well, this time, I didn't come cause I wanted. Basically, Akeno dragged me here. I was already thinking of what she might be plotting, but to my surprise, my brothers were there as well...along with the club members.

     "So...you dragged me here because...", I trailed off, hinting for her to spill it out already. "Well...for the start, I want to get to know you.", responded Rias.

     Getting to know me? Why does it smell like bullshit here?

    "What exactly do you want to know?", I asked, pretending to be interested.

    "Things like about your family, likes, dislikes...type of persons you like...", The list could go on and on, but I got what she was playing at.

    For the record, I may look like a muscle head...but I'm not. "Knock it off, Gremory.", I warned her, with an annoyed expression.

    "Huh?", She was confused by my reaction. "All this time you kept your distance...but once you found out who we really are, now you have an interest? Don't even think about it."

    "That wasn't my attention.", She tried to clear her name. "Sure. You're clearly not making use of your womanly charms to reason with us. Right."

    After a few more attempts to talk with my brothers, she gave up, completely.

    "Sigh...I can't even think of a way to have a discussion with you.", She said to herself, probably forgetting we were still here.

    "Well, how about you say everything as it is. No more sugarcoating or exaggerating.", Bruce suggested.

    "You don't see many people demanding the truth so openly.", Akeno explained.

    "People avoid the truth out of fear of regretting what they hear. I think we're doing just fine.", I started talking while looking out the window.

    There was brief silence before the blond knight made a comment. "You're quite the philosopher, aren't you? Ever thought of letting your hair down?",  He asked me.

   "...A lot of times, but I don't usually get the chance before something crazy happens again... ", I responded. 

"You have quite the depressing worldview, you know that?", questioned the pervert.

...

    "I've been told that before. And? You have quite the weird life standards, why don't you try to change?", I answered with a question.

Why am I even discussing this with him of all people?

        "And risk the chance of loosing my charm and then my harem? No way.", He proudly announced his dream...again.

    Despite almost ignoring the whole group, I was the one to hold Bruce off before he blasted a wall.

    "Why are you stopping me?", He asked annoyed. "Because the wall is innocent..."

    Desmond and Jason shared a laugh at my response. For some reason, they're always amused by my way of acting.

    "I swear Leon, you'd be good at roasting people for a living.", Jason managed to say between his laugh.

    "Oh, but I do...quite literally. Want to give it a try, Hyoudou?", I asked him, making a sign, preparing to light him on fire.

    Unfortunately, we were interrupted by Sona and the SC. "Leon Creed, there is someone that wants to see you.", She announced.

    Buy, before I couldn't even respond, I was hugged by a little girl around Koneko's height.

    "Anna?", I and my brothers asked at the same time.

    "What are you doing here?", I asked my sister, but Sona answered for her

    "What are you doing here?", I asked my sister, but Sona answered for her. "Saji found her walking on campus, so he brought her to me.", She explained the situation.

    Instantly, I gave the blond a look that roughly translates as: "Watch your hands or you'll lose them."

    I know he isn't as bad as Issei is, but still... I am pretty good at reading facial expressions and what they imply...and I counted at least 3 images with my sister as a maid, catgirl and wedding dress...Yep, my patience is at my limit.

    "Umm...who is she exactly?", Rias asked me. Truth be told, I almost forgot she was there.

    "Right...Anna, why don't introduce yourself?", I suggested.

    "Umm, I-i am Anna Creed...and I suppose you already know my brothers...", She was still shy when talking to strangers, but that didn't stop her from forcing me to hug her.

   "So this is the precious sister you would burn the world for. Ara, she looks delicious.", said Akeno licking her lips.

...

   Great...now I have to watch her as well. Besides, despite not getting the meaning of the words, she got really uncomfortable.

   Then, they all started to introduce themselves to Anna. Thankfully, they did it normally, without mentioning any paranormal stuff. When it was Issei's turn, he wanted to get closer for a handshake.

    "Brother, about that roasting you were talking...", He started the idea, hinting Hyoudou to sit down, and he complied.

     Meanwhile, I almost got diabetes...why? Because seeing my sister and Koneko getting along is just too cute. Yeah, I, death himself, have a soft spot for my little sister...got complaints?

    However, it was funny at the same time, because they're completely different, one is shy while the other straightforward. While watching those 2, I was questioned by the 2 heiresses.

    "You really love her, don't you?", Sona asked me with a small smile on her lips. "I live so she can be happy...that's how a brother should be.", I answered.

    " I'm starting to see why you got angry at my brother for that marriage...in a way, I own a favor to your sister.", She admitted.

    Hmm... favor, huh? Well, as long as it's not something too extravagant, I guess it's alright. "Suit yourself, but I'm warning you. Do not involve her in any kind of supernatural activity...I want her to be able to live a normal life.", I warned them.

    They understood my reason and nodded in agreement, while I was watching how Anna was talking with Kiba.

    Unfortunately, she had just a few minutes to see us, cause her driver was already waiting for her outside, hence she was called to go back.

    However, when she opened the door, she bumped into 2 new individuals...2 girls.

    "Watch your steps, pest.", Said one of them, with blue hair. That's all I needed to hear to step in. I took Anna and put her on my shoulder.

    "And you watch your words, woman.", I retorted. Seeing me towering over her, both she and her partner with twin tails took a step back.

"What's the matter? It's not fun when you're being looked down upon, is it?"

To be continued...