Chapter 6

Leon's POV

       A full day has passed since the revival of Issei into I devil. As you can imagine, we gained the attention of the devils in this region as well as the attention of some fallen angels, but what's good is that our identities as horsemen are still unknown.

     As for our interactions with the student council and the ORC...well, we certainly interact more than before. It's mostly for them to get more information. Speaking of that...

FlashBack

      It was the day after the incident, during the break and oddly enough, I was invited to the student council's room...only me. This got me suspicious, but I still accepted, since I had no reason to decline.

     I followed Tsubaki all the way to Sona's office, knocked on the door and entered. Once I was Inside, I could see the council tensing up. It was obvious Sona told them about my little demonstration from yesterday. It was quite funny, that fact that the devils were being cautious of me, as opposed to the other way around.

 Anyway, once I entered, Sona looked at me, not showing any sign of being intimidated. That is a Sitri for you.

Sona:"Good day, Leon."

Leon:"Good day, indeed."

Soma:"You're probably wondering why I called you here."

Leon:"Well, that would be one of the questions I ask myself."

Sona:"One of them?"

Leon:"Yes, another one being why are so close to me?"

 It was true, while she talked to me, she walked towards me, closing the gap. The others could clearly see the difference in our heights.

Sona:"Hmm, I wish to play some chess, care to join me?"

 I didn't really get what was she getting at, but it was better than wasting my break.

Leon:"...Sure."

     We sat at a table and started playing. Been a while since I played, as this game became associated with an annoying bearded asshole throughout these past 5 years. Still, he was very good at it, for some reason. So thanks for the skill, cyclops.

    Anyway, while the game of chess was going on, I and Sona had a little talk.

Sona:"So, I wish to continue our discussion from yesterday."

Leon:"Go ahead."

Sona:"I can't help but be interested, those skeleton hands from before, what are they?"

Leon:"Is it really that important?"

Sona:"Of course. If you truly are human, then that would mean your powers come from a sacred gear."

Leon:"I see. It does sound logical. And in case you're wondering, it is and it isn't a sacred gear, at the same time."

Sona:"Excuse me?"

Leon:"You heard me. It does resemble a secret gear, but it's a bit different."

Sona:"I see, maybe you want to tell me the details?", She asked as she took out my second knight.

...

Leon:"I prefer to do not."

Sona:"Sigh...you know, I admire this quality of yours."

 ...Well that was quite unexpected...

Leon:"huh?"

Sona:"I meant your intellect. You're manage to strike a balance between strategy and boldness, and I am not quite sure if I fully comprehend your methods."